Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I got a big pimple about more than a year ago on the front of the nose. Trying to squeeze it (big mistake, I know), It left a raised scar instead of a hole. Is there a solution to reduce the size of the raised scar? I don't want to try chemical peels ( I don't have the skin for: sensitive and tanned brown-latino)and I don't know if a micro-dermabrasion on the nose is a safe beat. It isn't a big scar, but I can't be noticeable when I lean down my head. It is really hard to not touch the scar, because I have a very oily skin (ahh...mexicans ..) and I need to clean and remove dead cells on my nose (and, on my scar)...quite often...

I was thinking about laser resurfacing, and i also heard about cortisone injections but, it is not too late? I accept myself with that but I feel weird how this raised scar could change the shape of my nose in some ligthing.

Some suggestions/advices would be welcome (someone else with the same issue?), but I have to say that I won't spent thousands in numerous operations: I don't have the money for (student) neither some parents to put in debt. After all, it's only a scar.

Thanks

After some research I identify the exact look of my scar...is a: sebaceous hyperplasia.

Is has the same roundish- minivolcano shape that some google images.