Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was just sitting here doing an assignment and thought about whether in 10 or 20 years our kids will be frequenting this website trying to look for acne treatments.

It just blows my mind to think what this board will look like in 50 years time when we are all pretty old. Will our posts all still be here and if they are people will look back on them and say I cant believe they thought that or used that.

Also will someone take over from Dan as the site owner?

It is just all to hard. My head is spinning. I think I need to go and have lay down

I think as long as acne remains a problem with ppl this board will be up, but I don't think our posts will be here smile.gif

Its amazing how many people have acne or experience how horrible it is at least once in their life, and yet there can hardly be called a cure. I can think of many illnesses or other problems I'd rather have than the red bumps that are on my face. Maybe I'm just being naive...

Well there's always gene therapy if indeed it is genetic. But that opens a whole nother can of ethical worms.

I was thinking about this too, it must be inevitable that our kids are going to experience some form of acne (unless the masterplan of marrying someone with extremely clear skin works, muahaha!), I don't know, maybe they'll think the whole lemon and vinager method is pretty crazy, and they'll have more advanced methods than putting acid on your face.

Does sound crazy in retrospect, but hey, it helps people.