Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skin_Obsession

Thumbs up!! :)

Dan,

I just want to let you know, the past week or so I was doing spot treatment with your gel on my chin, within 3 days, the cyst I had pretty well disappeared!! I notice that i'm breaking out around my jawline occasionally, so I've decided to use it on my entire face now, and it feels and looks great smile.gif Your a life saver Dan, if only there were more people like you, this would be such a great world smile.gif.

I'll definetly keep you posted on how it turns out, but just by the feeling on my face.. I can almost guarantee it's going to work, those who have used alot of acne products will know what I mean.. This is a keeper for sure!! I'm an ex-proactiv user as well btw wink.gif I'll never touch that stuff again.

BTW. Personally, I do not used a moisturizer, I actually find your Gel quite moisturizing itself, I tried some Eurecin after, but found it actually causes more harm then good when applied so I'm just using the gel, and I'm getting absolutely no redness or peeling, it could be from using Proactiv all these years too.

Thanks again Dan, and I'll be ordering a good supply of the gel off you very soon again, It's especially great since I'll be heading to university in the fall, and i'll be on a tight budget, keep up the awesome work!!!!