Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adamrodriguez

Best Moisturizer on the Internet

I tried about a dosen moisturizers ever since i had a dry patch on my forehead from using to much sulfur/BP product. I looked about everywhere for one, i tried Aveeno's daily moisturizer first and didnt do jack solving my dry patch. Alittle while later i discovered Triceram, this stuff over night solved my dry patch problem, and still works when i have redness. It is worth taking a look at, it is super thick and is cool to the touch and very soothing and healing.. for more information go check out my signature and maybe my article about "why moisturizer is important". You can purchase Triceram on amazon.com or other internet shops.

By the way, this stuff is a great night cream, just put it on at night and let it do its work, here are the ingredients.. The ingredients in this stuff are very affective, Triceram is a no-bull kind of cream and leaves out the useless ingredients:

Purified Water, Lanolin, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceramide, Glycerine, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Curcumin, Soybean Sterol, Linoleic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Carnosine, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

IT HAS PARABANS AND THAT CAN POTENTIALLY BE IRITATING TO SOMEONES SKIN

most moisturizers haver parabens, its used as a thickening agent. Osmotics has another type of moisturizer that doesnt have parabens its called cream extreme barrier repair (osmotics.com) it works equally well but costs alot of money.

Cream Extreme:

Purified Water, Lanolin, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Petrolatum, Hyaluronic Acid (Polysaccharide), Soybean Sterol, Ceramide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Linoleic Acid, Stearic Acid, Allantoin, L-Carnosine, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Parabens are not used as thickeners, they are used as preservatives.

sorry, you are right

SEE QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOUR INFORMATION CAN BE MISLEADING TO PEOPLE

I agree. No offense, but you act like you know everything,

and you continously bash other products because they don't work for you.

Well, we're all different, duh. In the end, you're wrong anyways.

sorry, you are right

SEE QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOUR INFORMATION CAN BE MISLEADING TO PEOPLE

quit acting like i know everything? first of all i don't act like i know "everything" im just a guy trying to figure out how to keep my skin clear! Humans make mistakes sometimes... im sure you made a mistake once in your life.

By the way if you don't like me or what i have to say (this goes for buildingbeutiful and acne_battle too) then don't visit or post in my threads its that simple, if you dont have anything nice or anything useful to add then you shouldnt post at all.

sorry, you are right

quit acting like i know everything? first of all i don't act like i know "everything" im just a guy trying to figure out how to keep my skin clear! Humans make mistakes sometimes... im sure you made a mistake once in your life.

By the way if you don't like me or what i have to say (this goes for buildingbeutiful and acne_battle too) then don't visit or post in my threads its that simple, if you dont have anything nice or anything useful to add then you shouldnt post at all.

First off im not bashing you or anything im just simply saying watch what you say to people cuz ive seen what u write on other peoples post and you make it seem like if you dont do it your way its the end of the world and their way will never work.... And Im also just simply making the point that if your gana post something make sure its 100% acurate because some of the information you give is not

sorry, you are right

Take your own advice

sorry, you are right

First off im not bashing you or anything im just simply saying watch what you say to people cuz ive seen what u write on other peoples post and you make it seem like if you dont do it your way its the end of the world and their way will never work.... And Im also just simply making the point that if your gana post something make sure its 100% acurate because some of the information you give is not

I could not have put that any better

acne_battle, you told me to stay away from your threads but you are here bashing me in my thread. What is wrong with you? Why dont you take your own advice and stop causing trouble in my threads? I promised you i wouldnt post in yours anymore!

acne_battle, you told me to stay away from your threads but you are here bashing me in my thread. What is wrong with you? Why dont you take your own advice and stop causing trouble in my threads? I promised you i wouldnt post in yours anymore!

Well, you hurt my feelings. Its hurtful to call my acne crazy severe cystic acne. I am not intending to bash you.

Well, you hurt my feelings. Its hurtful to call my acne crazy severe cystic acne. I am not intending to bash you.

i said i was sorry it was not meant as an insult i was just trying to help. can you please just delete these comments on this thread, this thread isint about you and me its about the thread topic.. acne you are going to get in trouble if you keep doing this.. its not a good idea flipping the topic on your anger against me.