Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know about those. But all my brother did was take a lot of flax seed oil. He drank it after every meal. And like 6 months his face is completely clear. Not a scar on sight. He doesn't even wash his face with a cleanser nor use any lotion.

I wish my skin was as good as his. Right now I am using retinol from the doc. And I have yet to see results.

Also my friend said the she was using a lemon and egg white mask. I don't know too much about it but it worked wonders on her. Maybe you could google it.

Maybe you should try olive oil. Cest la vigne, the mod uses it daily and says it has helped with her redmarks. Theres a whole thread on here about it. Join us there ;)

Maybe you should try olive oil. Cest la vigne, the mod uses it daily and says it has helped with her redmarks. Theres a whole thread on here about it. Join us there ;)

I tried it. Saw absolutely no improvements.

I tried it. Saw absolutely no improvements.

:(

Try the Aqua Glycolic Cleanser or the SkinCeuticals Clarifying Cleanser. They both work really well but you can only get them on line

Aloe Vera or Lemon Juice? I can't seem to tell, and I really want to stick to one.

here's the deal. everybody's skin is different so whether one works on you or the other, you would have to try. this is what i know though. aloe vera is a calming element. ie, if you get sunburned and u rub aloe vera onto your skin that got burned, the next day, the burn is pretty much healed and whatnot. idk whether if it'll really do you any good with acne though... on the other hand, lemon juice is an acid that kind of "burns" your skin. if you choose to use the lemon juice, then remember to also use baking soda mixed with water b/c the lemon juice would be to acidic for ur skin to handle.. the baking soda is a base that will even it out. i heard that combination works really well... also, i recommend the egg white/lemon drop mix as a mask.. i heard it works really well.. let me know how it goes!

I found Aloe Vera o be the most effective for me. I used both for around 2 months with aloe helping the most, I think.