Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

What mascara do you use?

diorshow. its amazing!! i wouldnt use anything else now! its worth every penny!

Does it last three months or six months?

i'd say probably 6. but i don't use mascara every day.

I got nearly 6 out of it, and I use mascara every day

You guys have pursuaded me to buy this. I have the sample size and it is great! I want the one that isnt waterproof though

Great lash, forever and always for me. I've tried ridiculous amounts of mascara and it's the only one that's volumized and thickened for me. I use blackest black and i'd never use any other now. Plus it's only about 4 dollars

You guys have pursuaded me to buy this. I have the sample size and it is great! I want the one that isnt waterproof though

yea, it really is worth every penny. if i were you, i'd also get the dior skinflash radiance booster pen. that'll really make your eyes pop.

i'd definitely get the DiorShow. the original formula though. not the BlackOut formula.

i've been using it for about a year now and refuse to use anything else. i even got my mom hooked on it.

it has a funny smell though...it's a little strong at first.

Two Faced-Lash Injection it works great!

Rimmel is 40% off this week. I plan to try one. so you guys say the Sexy Curves and the Volume Flash.

Paula named one called eye opening something on her best of 2007. Is that still around?

Rimmel is 40% off this week. I plan to try one. so you guys say the Sexy Curves and the Volume Flash.

Paula named one called eye opening something on her best of 2007. Is that still around?

I LOVE sexy curves. If it's 40% off, pick one up!!! The brush reminds me of diorshow (the little ball on the end), except I think it's 3x better than diorshow, because three times the ball thingys...haha! I just love it, it lengthens, seperates, and makes lashes fuller. When I ran out, I kept the brush to use with my lash blast. I love that damn brush!!

RIMMEL SEXY CURVES.

Best brush EVER for getting every lash. Never used a brush like this before. I LOVE this mascara and it's cheap too.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out...amp;tid=4673003

This brush looks crazy! Does it really help?

I've tried Rimmel Lash Maxxx (http://www.ulta.com/images/products/detail/2148131.jpg), brush was also different. It worked alright, actually liked the brush once I got used to it. But the formula didn't really hold the curl.

Maybelline Full n' soft is great for a natural look. As is CG's lash exact. It's nothing like lashblast. Lashblast clumps like crazy. Lash exact doesn't, and its really good at seperation.

For a bit more dramatic I would use Maybelline XXL extensions. It's in a black and gold tube.

I don't like the other XXL's because they seem to clump, but not the gold one. I think its because the primer is a little more gel like in consistancy.

I heard Loreals beauty tubes is pretty good, but I've never tried it because I heard it clumps

Hahaha cestlavie. I know. Japanese are pretty poor in english marketing.

I hestitated paying for it before. But I trusted the reviews and went ahead trying. Its the best Ive had so far.

Fiber Wig Mascara by Deja Vu.

Its the hottest mascara in Japan and best selling one in Japan history.

"Happy infinite romances occur in a newborn oasis. Wink your future!" : D

You know, that actually sounds good. :think:

maybe I'm just being ignorant but I don't think wand size matters as far as how long or not one's lashes are. I bought diorshow cause I thought it would make a drastic difference and lashblast does the same thing for me, I actually like it more. you just have to practice using it as with all makeup. w/e mascara you choose make sure there isn't too much on the wand, wipe it off every once in a while to get gunky, dried on mascara off, apply it gently and cautiously and holding a mirror below your eyes and looking down when applying to the top lashes helps

I dont like that mascara at all. I had it for a few months and I just threw it away. It clumps and it does matter the size of the wand. I have small eyes. I cannot use a wand that is bigger than my eye

I dont like that mascara at all. I had it for a few months and I just threw it away. It clumps and it does matter the size of the wand. I have small eyes. I cannot use a wand that is bigger than my eye

lol if you say so

I LOVE sexy curves. If it's 40% off, pick one up!!! The brush reminds me of diorshow (the little ball on the end), except I think it's 3x better than diorshow, because three times the ball thingys...haha! I just love it, it lengthens, seperates, and makes lashes fuller. When I ran out, I kept the brush to use with my lash blast. I love that damn brush!!

Tried it. Liked it. Went back and got another one. It's only about 3.50 with this Walgreen's sale. Will still be on sale through the end of today, people.

Also, I do have to say that Lash Exact is pretty smudge and water resistant. It takes a little extra effort to get it off. And I like it and the brush as well. I'm good with those spiky brushes as long as they aren't gigantic. I make a mess with big brushes like in Full and Soft, so I assume Lash Blast, which is why I've never tried that one.

Tried it. Liked it. Went back and got another one. It's only about 3.50 with this Walgreen's sale. Will still be on sale through the end of today, people.

Also, I do have to say that Lash Exact is pretty smudge and water resistant. It takes a little extra effort to get it off. And I like it and the brush as well. I'm good with those spiky brushes as long as they aren't gigantic. I make a mess with big brushes like in Full and Soft, so I assume Lash Blast, which is why I've never tried that one.

Saweeet! =] I still really like lash blast for the formulation, but the brush is messy and doesn't let me get into both corners hense my love for the sexy curves. Darnit, I wish we had Wallgreens in Canada... !!! There's always so many 2for1's, I picked up a bunch of rimmel stuff when I was in Washington this summer. Can't wait to head back to the states this summer!

Glad you finally found a mascara you like, Molly.

Thank you! Im excited to use it, that and my digital camera. If you are interested, I posted another pic under that is this a cyst or a papule topic with my new digital camera

molly - prescriptives makes amazing mascaras. one of the best-selling and most popular products in their line happens to be a mascara. you made a good choice =)

enjoy your new goodies

molly - prescriptives makes amazing mascaras. one of the best-selling and most popular products in their line happens to be a mascara. you made a good choice =)

enjoy your new goodies

Have you used prescriptives mascara before?