Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

What mascara do you use?

Sorry for so many threads lately. When I am not at work, I am extremely bored and this site is addictive. What mascara do you use? I need a new mascara. Do not recommend me Lash Blast. It doesnt work for me. My eyes are very small and the wand is too big for me.

Sorry for so many threads lately. When I am not at work, I am extremely bored and this site is addictive. What mascara do you use? I need a new mascara. Do not recommend me Lash Blast. It doesnt work for me. My eyes are very small and the wand is too big for me.

Le 2 de guerlain mascara! is the best a bit expensive but soo worth it,,specially if you have small eyes..you can check it out at sephora.com...

Le 2 de guerlain mascara! is the best a bit expensive but soo worth it,,specially if you have small eyes..you can check it out at sephora.com...

I remember xsparkage doing a video on it. That really isnt in my price range. The most Id pay is $20

I remember xsparkage doing a video on it. That really isnt in my price range. The most Id pay is $20

you could try Estee Lauders more than mascara is very good too..about 21$

CG lash exact - separates lashes nicely. no smudge/flake/clump. natural looking.

Maybelline full and soft - almost the same as above, but it's umm more...moist?! Smudges a little. no flake/clump. natural looking.

L'oreal voluminous - way too wet and clumps like crazy

maybelline XXL - really bad reviews on MUA, but I actually like this a lot. lengthens lashes very well and separates them nicely. no smudge/flake/clump.

Stila major lash - first mascara ive ever used and my favorite of all. thickens lashes A LOT. it does, however, clump/smudge/flake. just dont put too much.

for extra oomph - stila major lash + CG lash exact. using both combined seems to solve SML's smudge problem.

I use a REALLLLYYYY cheap one from Wilkinsons, it costs £1.00 :lol: it works REALLY well, mega long thick lashes, hypo-allergenic and doesnt smudge or flake off into my eyes, smells pretty grodey but once its dry its all good.

Maybelline Full 'n' Soft. Not the best thing out there in my opinion, but so long as you are careful about the application (super wet and a ton gets on the brush at one time; also, it can clump terribly for me if I'm not slow and conscious about it) it looks pretty on.

I currently use L'Oreal's Voluminous. Works for me. I want to try out out Telescopic next though.

I've only used two other mascaras and those were Maybelline's Great Lash and Cover Girl's Lash Exact. ...I think cheap mascara is the way to go. Must replace every three months or so.

I totally recommend Rimmel Volume Flash Mascara. It's £5 in the UK and it's amazing.

Best mascara i've ever used. I've been rebuying it for the last year or so.

If you look on my photographs, since my skin has cleared up, you'll see how long it makes my eyelashes. <3

If you like the effect you get from Cover Girl's Lash Blast but not the thick brush give the mascara from L'Oreal's HiP line a shot. I believe it's called High Drama, but it's the only mascara in the HiP line.

If you like the effect you get from Cover Girl's Lash Blast but not the thick brush give the mascara from L'Oreal's HiP line a shot. I believe it's called High Drama, but it's the only mascara in the HiP line.

I dont like anything about Lash Blast. It sucks

Dior's Diorshow mascara is good, kinda pricey, but i love it.

the Diorshow 'Blackout' version kinda sucks though.

something a little cheaper that works pretty good is Loreal 'Voluminous'...it comes in different colors and shades and stuff so you have to make sure you're getting the one you want.

sidenote, most of the MAC mascaras suck.

If you don't like the effect of Lash Blast you won't like DiorShow or Max Factor's 2000 Calorie either. The 3 of them are fairly similar in how they look once applied.

If you don't like the effect of Lash Blast you won't like DiorShow or Max Factor's 2000 Calorie either. The 3 of them are fairly similar in how they look once applied.

I actually have a sample of the diorshow my mom gave me and I do like it. It doesnt run down my eye and its easier for me to apply than lash blast.

RIMMEL SEXY CURVES.

Best brush EVER for getting every lash. Never used a brush like this before. I LOVE this mascara and it's cheap too.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out...amp;tid=4673003

I love Rimmel too! for the past couple of years i keep coming back to Rimmel Extra Super Lash..but that one looks really interesting. :think: Rimmel is the only mascara that doesn't end up raccooning under my eyes by the end of the day..very impressive, considering it's uber CHEAP.

I'll swear by Maybelline. XD

Full N' Soft and that new one, Lash Stiletto.

Both are very, very good! The FnS one will give you more volume while the LS will lengthen your lashes considerably, but also make it look natural. I'm currently using the Stiletto one, as I've run out of FnS, but for me they're interchangeable. They're super cheap, too! I got the Stiletto one on sale for like, under five bucks.

Hope this helped. :3

I don't use mascara.

But i do inject a hydrogen based plasmodic fluid into my eye for increased laser power when i'm in a tight squeeze. The down side is that when active, it melts my eyelashes.