Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have had severe back acne for about 14 years now (wow that sucks). Anyway i have tried alot of different methods pills, topical lotions and what have u and once i start seeing some results i start to get lazy and not stick to my regiment. Well im tired of avoiding pools, putting a t-shirt on once i get out of he shower and becoming depressed from looking at my back. This is the one thing in my life that flat out makes me miserable and now im hoping i can get some advice from other people who have been dealing with the same problem. I believe every problem has a solution and i just need to find mine.

I am currently on doxycycline and will start using BP again. But like others i cant wear white to work so every morning ill be showering to avoid ruining anymore clothes. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Head & Shoulder shampoo! That's my solution. I've tried soooo many products, over the counter, and from derm office. Search this forum for more info on head and shoulder to combat bacne. Good luck.

Accutane? I had severe back acne, took tane, now its mild, although i get a few cysts its hardly anything compared to haveing over 50 pimples.

Accutane? I had severe back acne, took tane, now its mild, although i get a few cysts its hardly anything compared to haveing over 50 pimples.

Have u had any joint problems. Im a very active guy and my work requires me to carry equipment all the time. I;ve heard some people have joint issues from taking accutane have u or anyone else u know have that problem?