Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baseballfan27

flakiness from the bp help

Hi, around my mouth my skin is very flaky. I use the bp around my mouth only once a day and try to avoiid using a lot. I use olay mositurizer for sensitive skin but it doesnot help at all for flakes.. Any suggestions on a good moisturizer tht will stop or atleast help wid flakes besides dans and is jojoba oil in stores? Thank you!

I'd suggest getting a bottle of jojoba oil and add a few drops of it to your moisturizer at each application. Yes, you can find jojoba oil in some stores.

I'd suggest getting a bottle of jojoba oil and add a few drops of it to your moisturizer at each application. Yes, you can find jojoba oil in some stores.

Okay thank you....do you know what stores may have it? I have been looking everywhere

Hi baseballfan27,

I've been using Dan's jojoba oil all this while and its really good. Or you could just buy it from other online health stores like iHerb.com if you can't find it in your neighbourhood.

Regards,

Jason

Cetaphil moisturizing cream has worked for me. Also, Aveeno's ultra-calming moisturizer has also worked for me but others have had some stinging on the face when using it. If you try it, use it on a small spot to make sure it will not irritate your skin further.

Hi, around my mouth my skin is very flaky. I use the bp around my mouth only once a day and try to avoiid using a lot. I use olay mositurizer for sensitive skin but it doesnot help at all for flakes.. Any suggestions on a good moisturizer tht will stop or atleast help wid flakes besides dans and is jojoba oil in stores? Thank you!

the BP is causing the flakes in the first place! LOL, when you use BP moisturizer is POINTLESS because BP is stronger than moisturizer!!! so no matter how much moisturizer you use, BP is going to continue to break down the skin cells.