Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
encaskcus

Adding lemon juice to water?

Instead of adding real lemons to my water, I add ReaLemon which is store bought and already liquefied. Would it still have the same effect as adding real lemons to my water? It claims that it is 100% real lemon juice. And also, I add less than a tablespoon of lemon juice to my water, should I be adding more?

That's what I've been doing for over a year. I don't measure it out, I just dump a bunch like an inch worth into the top of my water bottle. I didn't want the hassle of real lemons so I used the already bottle stuff.

It's probably not hurting (though I'm starting to wonder) but for me, it hasn't been a miracle. I'd recommend trying it though.

That's what I've been doing for over a year. I don't measure it out, I just dump a bunch like an inch worth into the top of my water bottle. I didn't want the hassle of real lemons so I used the already bottle stuff.

It's probably not hurting (though I'm starting to wonder) but for me, it hasn't been a miracle. I'd recommend trying it though.

Oh. I searched online and couldn't find anything about real lemons vs store bought lemon juice. Thanks anyways.

Anybody know anything about the topic?