Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

From countless brands of makeup I've used to cover up the blemishes, to the home remedies, to the chemical peels, the proactiv, countless over the counter medicines, the prescriptions, hundreds of dollars I've spent, to the hostility I feel towards those blessed with clear skin (despite how poorly they take care of their skin) I've come to the conclusion that nothing works for me.

It's extremely frustrating and I just thought I'd vent. Anyone else feel the same?

From countless brands of makeup I've used to cover up the blemishes, to the home remedies, to the chemical peels, the proactiv, countless over the counter medicines, the prescriptions, hundreds of dollars I've spent, to the hostility I feel towards those blessed with clear skin (despite how poorly they take care of their skin) I've come to the conclusion that nothing works for me.

It's extremely frustrating and I just thought I'd vent. Anyone else feel the same?

I understand how you feel. What are you using now?

I am with you!! I have tried proactiv, murad, an exfoliating skin brush, over the counter washes (lots!!), over the counter meds, and many derm visits resulting in hundreds of dollars of meds. I now look at everyone with clear skin and think how beautiful and lucky they are. Sometimes I wonder what they do to look so beautiful, but then I remember, some people are not cursed with acne and I am.