Find results in...
Ghostunit

I want to know if this is healthy

Unsweetened soymilk

100% whole grain oats steel cut

Cashew raw nuts

almond butter raw

frozen strawberries

whey protein isolate from jayrobb ( healthiest whey protein available.)

Quinoa

Steak ( red meat ) ( 2-3 times a week )

Sweet potatoes

brown eggs cage free

All natural peanut butter ( 1 tbs a day ! )

Ezekiel cereals

Ezekiel bread

Extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil

avocados

salads and veggies

zinc 50mg

Multi-vitamin

MSM 1000mg

chicken breast

I get like

4,200 calories , 156 fat , 400g carbs , and 296g protein

I just want to be healthy , If I get bad break out then I will go back to my old diet :)

:)

I am trying to bulk up!!!!!

It doesn't seem that healthy, you're really packing on the calories and a lot of protein! I took a nutrition class for college awhile back, my daily recommended intake to gain 1 pound a week was to eat 3400 calories and only have 60g of protein.

I'm 6 foot, 150 pounds. I use to cram the calories to gain weight, I noticed I broke out when I was eating a lot more calories. Your liver is going to have to work harder with the extra calories, so you'll probably break out. I would just focus on lifting weights and cutting your cardio. I have a fast metabolism and it has always been a struggle for me to gain weight. After cutting the amount of cardio it's really helped. Google "Bulking for ectomorphs" there's some good info there.

Good Luck

It doesn't seem that healthy, you're really packing on the calories and a lot of protein! I took a nutrition class for college awhile back, my daily recommended intake to gain 1 pound a week was to eat 3400 calories and only have 60g of protein.

I'm 6 foot, 150 pounds. I use to cram the calories to gain weight, I noticed I broke out when I was eating a lot more calories. Your liver is going to have to work harder with the extra calories, so you'll probably break out. I would just focus on lifting weights and cutting your cardio. I have a fast metabolism and it has always been a struggle for me to gain weight. After cutting the amount of cardio it's really helped. Google "Bulking for ectomorphs" there's some good info there.

Good Luck

Ok thanks , going to stick with my old diet.

This new diet gave me stomach problem.

Hehe , I got one small acne forming ......

I was just checking If I would break out :P

Don't know what to do with the pills...

might give it to my brother.

My old diet is okay...

3.3k calories , 156g fat , 180 carbs , 180-200g protein

was working well for months!!!

my skin were clear. I might break out a bit. =\

I'd use your own knowledge of how many calories you need to bulk as a primary source. 4200calories might sound like a ridiculous amount for some, but for some it may be necessary to pack on some weight. The diet itself could cause some problems with your skin, but i wouldn't use that as the sole reason to avoid trying to bulk altogether.The potential breakouts can be minimised if not eliminated by eating most of your carbs around workouts and supplementing with a blood sugar stabilizer like bitter melon.

Too often i think people avoid doing something they want to do because acne is a 'potential' side issue.

I found and still believe bulking and keeping clear is trying to walk on a broken leg. They are often done miss guided and cause people to break out if your not sure what you are doing. Its hard but I did it - I dont think I would bulk up again tho. Just keep trim now.

The list of foods is healthy as long as you don't have an intolerance for any of the items.

As for the calories, it depends on how much you burn.

The list of foods is healthy as long as you don't have an intolerance for any of the items.

Thx , I will add this food one at a time into my diet.

and see how it goes.

Is okay to go 4.2k calories , 400g carbs , 156 fat , and 296g protein?

Unless it breaks me out , I will decrease calories , carbs and protein.