Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been using the Acne.org treatment and products for about a month and a half to 2 months now, and it has cleared up my acne but, I have sensitive skin and I still get quit red from the treatment, and for some strange reason I feel like my face burns even more after putting on the moisturizer. Any suggestions? Im tired of the redness; perhaps I'm paranoid because the redness does go away during the day some what cause no one says anything to me about my face being red. Even when I ask my mom she says its not red but I feel like its red like the skin is burned. I do have sensitive skin. Perhaps I should use less BP and only apply benzoyl peroxide once a days instead of twice. I don't want to stop the regime since its been successful in keeping my skin acne free but the redness makes me want to stop. Someone give me advice please lol. Thanks! =D

The Moisturizer naturally has a burning feeling if you use an excessive amount I've come to find out. Redness has only happened to be on the regimen when I used too much BP, so that might be the case for you, since you haven't hit the full 6-8 weeks for 2 pumps yet (if you're applying it to your whole face)

I have sensitive skin as well, and that's my consensus on the whole burning/redness factor, is that I used too much BP, and too much moisturizer. Now i use a pea size of bp (less then half a pump) twice a day and just enough moisturizer to leave a small shine, but not a ridiculous shine like I had with one full pump.

Twice a day is fine, but maybe bumping down to 1 to let your skin heal isn't a bad idea.

Just wait til the sun comes out. Nightmare. Get some factor 50. I've had a rough time when the sun comes out looking red.

I'm having the same problem, even if I use VERY little BP and I use a higher ratio of jojoba oil to moisturizer. It's always red and it's really getting on my nerves. The only time my face isn't red is when I wake up in the morning (I use tretinoin at night)

I don't know what to do ;\