Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scar treatment recommendation

Hello, I have had acne for years. My parents never got treatment for my acne and now my face is scared pretty bad. I came to this forum with the hope that someone could recommend a treatment to reduce and eliminate my scars. I have what appears to be two kinds of scars. The first type appears to be a lowing of my skin and look like a pit in the affected areas. The second kind of scar I have on my cheeks and chin. They stick up and look similar to pimples. As many of the people of this forum know acne scaring is a terrible thing and it haunts many of us every day. I will be very grateful to the person who can help me with my scars.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Quick answer:

with this section, you can find out which kind of scaring applies to you, and what the best treatment option is

So the pitted scars are called icepick scars, but what are the raised scars that look like pimples called?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes