Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
breezyyy

for anyone that has used ALOE VERA EXTRACT from the plant..

i've been using it for about 4 days now..has anyone here used it? and if so were you successful? how long did it take you to see results? thanks in advance :)

Can you provide some more information? Are you talking about using it topically or taking it orally? And for what kind of scars? I haven't used aloe myself (except topically when I have a sunburn), but it would probably help others answer your question if you can provide a little more information.

At any rate, if you continue to use it be sure to keep us updated. : )

Can you provide some more information? Are you talking about using it topically or taking it orally? And for what kind of scars? I haven't used aloe myself (except topically when I have a sunburn), but it would probably help others answer your question if you can provide a little more information.

At any rate, if you continue to use it be sure to keep us updated. : )

I use it topically for old scars, you know the stubborn ones that won't ever go away! it sucks :(

I will definitely make sure to keep you guys updated. :)

Please read my post "God's Miracle Healing Plant Cured My Acne." I too had used the gel from my aloe barbadensis plant (not aloe vera) to keep my acne outbreaks at bay. It worked wonderfully, but I believe God revealed the key to the cure is in the outer shell of the plant, not the gel.