Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tom333

Massachusetts Fraxel...Doctors and Prices

Hi....I'm looking into getting fraxel but don't want to spend crazy amounts of money. I went to Skin Care Physicians in Chesnut Hill, MA and they charge $1500 full face per treatment. I know its crazy.

Who has had fraxel done in MA? By who and how much?

Hi....I'm looking into getting fraxel but don't want to spend crazy amounts of money. I went to Skin Care Physicians in Chesnut Hill, MA and they charge $1500 full face per treatment. I know its crazy.

Hi Tom,

I've been getting Fraxel Restore at Lahey Clinic in Lexington. As you know, Lahey has an excellent reputation across the medical spectrum, so I feel confident going there for my treatments (they actually have a Center for Cosmetic and Laser Surgery). They were offering a special package for a while: 3 full-face treatments for $2592, or around $850 per treatment. Much better than the place you went to in Chestnut Hill! Anyways, I would look into Lahey; it's your face and you should settle for nothing less than the best.

Hi Tom,

I've been getting Fraxel Restore at Lahey Clinic in Lexington. As you know, Lahey has an excellent reputation across the medical spectrum, so I feel confident going there for my treatments (they actually have a Center for Cosmetic and Laser Surgery). They were offering a special package for a while: 3 full-face treatments for $2592, or around $850 per treatment. Much better than the place you went to in Chestnut Hill! Anyways, I would look into Lahey; it's your face and you should settle for nothing less than the best.

Wow...that is an AMAZING deal. I forgot all about the Lahey Clinic. Sorry for the late reply...I just checked back in today. I really appreciate your help and I can't thank you enough.