Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dalsor

My Personal Accutane Journal with Pictures. V2!

Well not really. I have like 2 minute...really not noticable scars. Look at my pictures...not too bad. The redmarks are the killer >.<

Hey Dalsor, did you friend use to take a martial art called Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu? Cause he has a Joe Moriera shirt on who is a Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt.

I was just wondered because I have been taking Jiu-Jitsu for like 4 years.

Hey Dalsor, did you friend use to take a martial art called Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu? Cause he has a Joe Moriera shirt on who is a Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt.

I was just wondered because I have been taking Jiu-Jitsu for like 4 years.

Cool, he probably isnt a black belt, it takes like 10 years to become one. I have being going to this other place in New York City lately. You should try it, it's a lot of fun. I'm guessing he's tryed the holds on your, right?

Cool, he probably isnt a black belt, it takes like 10 years to become one. I have being going to this other place in New York City lately. You should try it, it's a lot of fun. I'm guessing he's tryed the holds on your, right?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. been a long time, my sister broke my digi cam...and i haven't been able to post much. Also got into a car accident. My derm bumped me up to 60 mgs...I broke out a little at the start...now he has me alternating between 40 and 60. Anyways, I took this pic today. Will post more later. Ciao! Also, image isn't that close sorry bout that. Will post closers later.

---

user posted image

man, I envy you...lol...you got into an accident? damn that sucks, hope noone got hurt

I bet you're enjoying life more than ever now that you're clear, am I right?

Surprisingly, no crater like scars...I got like 3 realllllly small scars one between my brows and like one on each cheek reallly small tho...not noticable. I'm crazy happy ^^

i think its really cool how u continued to socialize dispite your insane breakouts. like you went to prom and graduation and stuff. i had my breakout at the end of senior year so i didn't get to walk the graduation line with my buddies. i also missed out on prom unfortunately sad.gif

hey man good job on clearing biggrin.gif hope i turn out that good by the time winter comes, cept i have alot more on my face than you did, but hopefully the same effect will go on with me to lessen all my red marks and get rid of my acne

Hey guys. My acne is pretty good right now. I have like 2 whiteheads...it's amazing how much the smallest thing can bother you after accutane. It's frustrating. Anyways, this is a picture from about a week ago. I'm slightly intoxicated as you may see >.< But yeah, i'm now in college...good experiences. Hmm...can anyone recommend a good cleanser...I dun gotta use Cetaphil...since now that i'm off the tane, my oil production is back up. I'm using st ives apricot scrub...but it seems to be drying me out. Anyone recommend anything that works? Also...a form of topical that I can dab on my whiteheads? If anyone has any questions about accutane...just post, and i'll reply ^^

---

user posted image

Hey Matt. I'm glad accutane worked for you. I'm happy for you. biggrin.gif

Couldn't you keep using Cetaphil for a cleaner? It's really gentle and won't dry out your skin. You could try BP for any spots that come up. Maybe Dan's? I really like it.

Darnit...i spoke too soon. I'm kinda worried...I have small little bumps and 2 whiteheads on my nose right now. Worst breakout...actually only breakout since the tane. I've been using botchlas regimen for about 2 weeks...im afraid it might just be worsening my skin.

be careful with Botchla's reg. I used the Clean and Clear scrub and it ripped apart my skin after a while. I now use Kiehl's blue wash in the mornings and dan's reg at night. It has 1.5% SA and none of those stupid beads so it's not nearly as harsh.

Bad news. Well, yeah. So...I broke out a bit...and I had a derm appointment today scheduled for three months after accutane was done. Well, as I said earlier...botchlas reg hasn't really helped...so i've been breaking out a bit. Well, i'll post pictures up later but yeah....he saw the break out on my nose and my T-zone...and just started writing out a scrip for accutane. I guess im on another 6 month treatment. Gosh...darnit. Why does acne suck so much. Well....at least I know what to expect right? I guess the end justify the means. Wish me luck....guess i'll be writing in this for six more months ^^ And this by no means is a negative post...accutane has some sucky side effects...but I think it was worth it in the end....really boosted my self esteem and my acne didn't come back as bad as before(even tho im going on it again) I dun wanna deter anyone from considering it...the months that I was clear was well worth it. But yeah. Wish me luck everyone. Beginning of Trial 2 of accutane o.0

Hopefully this next dose will zap your acne for a much longer time after your 2nd dosage. Sme people are cured or they at least get several years remission with repeat prescriptions, so good luck! I'm hoping to get on accutane soon in the uk, but my acne's mildish so its a bit difficult to convince the derm I need it. I've had my fair share of topicals over the years though, so i think I deserve it! I wanted to ask you, did the texture of your skin change much whilst you were on the tane?? Because where my skins clear, it still looks a bit crappy and ragged, if you know what I mean.

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that first of all ur acne isnt that bad, and second of all you are really really attractive so you shouldnt worry about it that much. Have you tried dan's reg? I am on it right now with light acne and its day 4 and i havent gotten ne thing new, and am currently cleared up (for the moment), but thats just a sugestion. I feel like maybe people are overlooking the solution, and it just might be something simple like Dan's reg. Anyways, ur looking great!

Hopefully this next dose will zap your acne for a much longer time after your 2nd dosage. Sme people are cured or they at least get several years remission with repeat prescriptions, so good luck! I'm hoping to get on accutane soon in the uk, but my acne's mildish so its a bit difficult to convince the derm I need it. I've had my fair share of topicals over the years though, so i think I deserve it! I wanted to ask you, did the texture of your skin change much whilst you were on the tane?? Because where my skins clear, it still looks a bit crappy and ragged, if you know what I mean.