Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Arley23

I'm tired of this BullSh**!!!!!!!!

Man I quit I can't stand this shit no more I have tried almost everything in the fucking counter I have wasted hundreds of dollars in useless trash that didn't do nothing, I was so desperate that I even put piss on my god dam face my horrible acne has put me into depression and weakened me seriously I give up can't stand this unfair Bull Shit I Quit!!

$wasting$ Products I have bought over the last 4-5 years

$16 2.5% Dan's BP

$20 5% Glades Prescription BP

$5 10% ZapZyt BP

$16 Dans Alpha Hydroxy

$15 Dans Jojoba Oil

$8 Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

$6 Purpose Gentle Skin Cleanser

$8 Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

$5 Oxy 5% BP Wash

$4 Neutrogena On the Spot BP 2.5%

$16 Organic Apple Cider Vinegar

$12 Olive Oil

$5 Toothpaste

Free Urine

$10 Omega 3 Fish Oil

$15 Sea Salt

$5 Honey & Cinnamon Mask

$1 Lemon Juice

$20 Proactive

$60 Tretinoin Prescription

You do the math

Judging by those prices, it seems that you weren't on any type of regimen long enough for it to take effect. It can take a couple months to see some results...

I'm sorry dude, we all know how you feel. Except the people who are like 13 and go "Yeah I have like 3 pimples on my face, I'm going crazy!!! What should I do?!?" I'm 19 now and have been dealing with mild acne for about 3 years. I'm probably more sick of it than you, though I finally started the regimen a month ago and I'm almost 100% clear. I'm making appointments to get the red marks and scars treated soon and I'm hoping for permanent results. Though, I'm still not sure if I'm going to be following the regimen, or switching to something the doctor recommends and having to go through another breakout phase, and spending TONS and TONS of money. I know it's tough man, especially for me in the shadow of two triplet siblings that have almost no skin problems and have no problem living life. Meanwhile, I sit in my basement all day long and work on websites, and try to get out on the weekend if I'm feeling okay about my skin. So yeah, just calm down, relax, read this post, get off Acne.org, find a nice gentle cleanser, drink your water, take your vitamins and fish oil, eat your veggies, get some ACV and just relax man, please.

Judging by those prices, it seems that you weren't on any type of regimen long enough for it to take effect. It can take a couple months to see some results...

I have done the BP Regimen for almost 1 year and a half since the summer of 2007, wasting my fucking time every night rubbing waste in my face!

Judging by the "$60 Tretinoin Prescription", that's only one or two tubes.

If you would have stuck with it you would get good results...

There are a few different things that can affect your impact with the regimen. If you have sensitive skin, you need to start alot slower. It drove me insane that the regimen didnt work at first. My skin went from broken out, to red, constantly overdried and peeling, and it didnt do much for my acne at all. when I figured out the issue, I found the right way to resolve it by contacting dan, and I got the answer about sensitive skin, where I just needed to reduce my BP useage at first. I can tell you it's having amazing results. Ive been back on the regimen for about 2 weeks, and Everything is clearing up alot faster then normal.

Your skin isn't everyone elses, and you need to find how the regimen works best for you. Personally my skin will remain overdried unless I spot treat the dried areas with AHA (Weird and Idk how it works but it does)

Take notes about your skin, and check out the FAQ pages, or take the questionaire. You might get additional help that way.

If you're going to stick to the regimen, stick to it. Don't skip days because you either forget, dont have the time, or w/e the reason. You need to consistantly be doing it, and gradually increase each week

P.S. You spent $20 on proactiv? you clearly didnt buy their whole system.

P.S. You spent $20 on proactiv? you clearly didnt buy their whole system.

You get the whole kit at an intro price of $20 and it goes up to $40 after that.

They sure sucker you in with that initial price :dance: , but the system does work fairly well.

hundreds of dollars in 4,5 years is not bad at all compare to me.......

I already wasted thounds of dollars for tons of ineffective and expensive products in previous ONE year... and addition of IPL treatments, chemical peel...I almost tried everything you can name of......I take Vitamin C supplement daily, try to drink lots of water, eat vegitable...nth helps..it's so frustrated to see the skin heals and then get worse, and heals again, and get worse again...........omg!!!!!!people said I care too much about my skin..it's because they have nice skin and they can say it! I used to have flawless skin before the stupid reaction with the stupid makeup remove oil 1 year ago...

and now my dermatologist trys to offer me the super expensive laser treatment which would cost over thousands dollars.............I'm not going to waste my money anymore.

But don't give up yet...........

we still have a long way to go~~~

Good luck!!

Thats not much money at all in a 5 year span.

If your acne is unresponsive to everything then go on accutane, that is a last resort med for this disease and it seems that where you are at right now.

If your acne is unresponsive to everything then go on accutane, that is a last resort med for this disease and it seems that where you are at right now.

I have been thinking about accutane but I have heard rumors that theres a side affect about loosing your hair and I have short hair which will make it worse if the accutane side affects are true.

I have been thinking about accutane but I have heard rumors that theres a side affect about loosing your hair and I have short hair which will make it worse if the accutane side affects are true.

Well what will make you more depressed, all your hair+acne?

Or a balding head+clear skin?

You also got to realize that if you don't go on accutane, your acne is gonna remain there.

If you do go on accutane, chances are you will NOT lost your hair.

There are lots on accutane logs on this site and vlogs on youtube.

Well what will make you more depressed, all your hair+acne?

Or a balding head+clear skin?

You also got to realize that if you don't go on accutane, your acne is gonna remain there.

If you do go on accutane, chances are you will NOT lost your hair.

There are lots on accutane logs on this site and vlogs on youtube.

I will tell you this I rather have acne than loosing my hair, I could just wait as a adult to pay for laser surgery if my acne doesn't go away by the time I'm 22 which is 7 years from now.

Man I quit I can't stand this shit no more I have tried almost everything in the fucking counter I have wasted hundreds of dollars in useless trash that didn't do nothing, I was so desperate that I even put piss on my god dam face my horrible acne has put me into depression and weakened me seriously I give up can't stand this unfair Bull Shit I Quit!!

$16 2.5% Dan's BP

$5 10% ZapZyt BP

$16 Dans Alpha Hydroxy

$15 Dans Jojoba Oil

$5 Oxy 5% BP Wash

$12 Olive Oil

$5 Toothpaste

Free Urine

$10 Omega 3 Fish Oil

$15 Sea Salt

$5 Honey & Cinnamon Mask

$1 Lemon Juice

$20 Proactive

You do the math

Maybe you are like me and you cannot use drugstore stuff on your face. Try asking your dr for some aczone. Ive been using it for a short duration but Ive already seen an improvement. In fact, it got rid of a cystic pimple in three days whereas before, I had them for three weeks. I know how frustrating it is and Im sorry you are also dealing with an acne battle. Ive had acne for twelve years. I know how you feel. I hate people who eat like crap and they never get a pimple and then people who dont eat fast food and preservatives, get breakouts. Life is so not fair

I didn't know you were only 15. You got nothing to worry about, most people your age grow out of it naturally.

The only reason you'd go on something like accutane at your age is if you have cystic acne which will leave bad scarring. Otherwise if your acne doesn't scar then don't worry about it.

$16 2.5% Dan's BP

$5 10% ZapZyt BP

$16 Dans Alpha Hydroxy

$15 Dans Jojoba Oil

$5 Oxy 5% BP Wash

$12 Olive Oil

$5 Toothpaste

Free Urine

$10 Omega 3 Fish Oil

$15 Sea Salt

$5 Honey & Cinnamon Mask

$1 Lemon Juice

$20 Proactive

You do the math

Maybe you are like me and you cannot use drugstore stuff on your face. Try asking your dr for some aczone. Ive been using it for a short duration but Ive already seen an improvement. In fact, it got rid of a cystic pimple in three days whereas before, I had them for three weeks. I know how frustrating it is and Im sorry you are also dealing with an acne battle. Ive had acne for twelve years. I know how you feel. I hate people who eat like crap and they never get a pimple and then people who dont eat fast food and preservatives, get breakouts. Life is so not fair

Thanks for the reply I really aprreciate it I have one question though can a normal doctor prescribe me aczone or does it have to be a dermotalogist? Man 12 years that is a lot of suffering I shouldn't have never complained I wish you all the best, please keep updating your progress and also keep fighting strong!

Hey you are lucky to have found this place at a young age. I have been fighting my acne for 23yrs now. I started breaking out around age 13, you do the math. Let me tell ya, I know how you feel and then some! Imagine how much money I have spent over the years, what a waste. Anyways, have all of us here to ask for help :)

$16 2.5% Dan's BP

$5 10% ZapZyt BP

$16 Dans Alpha Hydroxy

$15 Dans Jojoba Oil

$5 Oxy 5% BP Wash

$12 Olive Oil

$5 Toothpaste

Free Urine

$10 Omega 3 Fish Oil

$15 Sea Salt

$5 Honey & Cinnamon Mask

$1 Lemon Juice

$20 Proactive

You do the math

Thanks for the reply I really aprreciate it I have one question though can a normal doctor prescribe me aczone or does it have to be a dermotalogist? Man 12 years that is a lot of suffering I shouldn't have never complained I wish you all the best, please keep updating your progress and also keep fighting strong!

Im not sure if a regular dr can prescribe it. It wouldnt hurt to ask. Yes, well, I am ten years older than you. Im turning 25 at the end of this month

stop wasting so much goddamn money on acne products, that is probably why you are having a frustrating time with acne is because you are using so many products its causing your situation to get worse. K.I.S.S.

Find a nice moisturizer like i use, wash your face with only water once a day, maybe incorporate a low p.h. 5.5 cleanser to clean once a week and you're pretty much good. oh yeah hygene as far as pillows/towells/ etc. have to be super-clean.

Like the other posters, I'm also sorry to hear. We've ALL been there and are each trying to work our way through this unfair skin problem. But, that's life, right?

While not knowing the condition of your acne, i.e., how severe it is, I can tell you that a BP regimen has worked for me. I read a book on it about 20+ years ago that basically said, BP the heck out of your face. Initially, it took me about 2 months of BP applications 3 - 4 times a day at 10% strength. My face was red and sore, but it put my acne under control. Since then, I've come down to 2 - 3 applications a day at 2.5% strength, but it's every day for the past couple of years.

If we're lucky, we can outgrow acne..I suppose that means your hormone levels even out. But until that happens, you can control the symptoms, i.e, pimples.

The regimen and I suppose any program is going to take a couple of months before you see results. Initially, like in the first couple weeks, the acne gets worse as all the pimples waiting to come up, do come up. But it does get better with continued use. Nothing works immediately and you don't want to approach acne with a spot treatment approach. You have to do it all over the face and consistently and patiently.

Also, look to your diet and see if there might be something that causes it to flare.

I've read your posts and you never stick with anything. Stay on the regimen exactly as Dan says and you will be clear within 4 months kid.