Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Master_Z

Invisible whiteheads all over my face, what to do?

They seem invisible at a distance, but once I'm in the sunlight or someone is up close, they are very noticeable. I absolutely hate my skin. They are tiny tiny little white dots and when I squeeze them, a little white stringy substance comes out. I'm using AHA+ once a day, but thats all my regimen is and doesn't work. What would be good?

your lucky thats the good acne.

its hard to treat your kind of pimples, ive notice that my big swollen red pimples are treated best with bp but my bp doesn't get rid of those tiny white bumps that have a lot of glue in them. Ive notice tho that those bumps are most fun to pop.

They are fun, but its not the day later, when the follicle closes in and a pimple forms. I think BP does well with inflammatory but not this type. Any other suggestions?

I have got the same all over my face tiny little spots under the skin that are un-noticeble but you can see them bad in the sunlight.

I get them from the food i eat they come up from starch foods yeast dairy pototo sugar all carb foods i have notice from mine like bread pasta ect.

I get it on my legs to and my scalp and arms to its horrible.

I would like to know a good shampoo to use as no shampoos like me on my scalp.

I am on creams those but they are not doing that much for my skin.

do you mean those white ones that are just ready to pop? and when you do this weird white stuff comes out? if so i put neosporin on it right after the white stuff comes out. within a day it starts healing and soon it dissapears without forming a pimple