Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sxdwfgtrhyuj

Is anyone else scared of the rain?

I woke up the other day and thought "oh crap" when I looked outside and saw it was raining. Not because of my clothes getting wet or the books in my bag getting ruined but because of acne, the thought of the rain water washing off all the stuff I spent hours putting on to prevent my face from getting any worse. The thought of me going about the day without anything being on my face scares the crap out of me. Before acne I wouldn't have given it a second thought but now I'm obsessed. :(

I'm feelin' you. I have to go to campus riding my bike, and I'm a klutz, so there is no way i am riding my bike and holding an umbrella at the same time (it's amazing how dutch people can do this). And my rain coat is basically useless, so by the time I got to campus I'm a complete mess. That's why I always bring my stick concealer with me, so at least I can cover the monster zits.

I have been afraid of it in the past when I was caught out in the rain wearing make up - afraid it would wash the makeup off and my horrible skin would be exposed for the world to see. Terrible feeling.

i generally do not wear any topicals or anything outside of my house. But I am also a guy so makeup is out of the question for me obviously. Generally if I know i am going out later, I usually just wear topicals around the house, then when it is time to leave, i wash them off. But my acne is so scarce right now, that it really doesnt even bother me as much anymore.

Scared?! Are you kidding me?! I love the rain! Why? I just cover my face with my umbrella when I'm walking. :D

Definately! It's such a horrible feeling! I'm so afraid my make up will wash off! I hate it, and it's so hard not to feel like you can't do anything about it. :(

I had like 3 band shirts that got bleached before I realized that I was wearing them in the rain and the BP was ruining them. And fuckin' 2 of them are broken up! Shit sucks. When I was on the regimen after that I had to make sure I was wearing white when it rained.

Yes! Luckily in San Diego, we don't get too much rain and it rarely catches us off guard. But recently I was watching my fiance playing in this adult baseball league up in Santee and it started raining out of nowhere and I was having a bad breakout at the time. I booked it to my car but my makeup was washing off. Luckily I had a chance to cover everything back up before the game was over. But it's definitely a horrible feeling. :ninja:

Why would you be afraid of the rain? At least the rain can wash off the oil on my face, but i do regret not bringing an umbrella cause it was pouring outside and i was totally soaked by the time i got home.