Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ha2ko

ever cried infront of your fridge :P ?

I guess that instead of sitting here feeling bad for myself I should be outside running around in the sun saying f**k you to my face, but I had a need to get this out:

I'm on this really fierce diet now, really trying to attack stuff from all angles, and I'm really tough on myself not allowing myself the smallest treat (havent had a biscuit in several months) and I found this butter without dairy in the store the other day, happy right into my sole because I once again could enjoy butter on my f***ing bread. I really enjoyed that butter so much the days it lasted, but then one morning I had this breakout (been clear for a time now) and I started blaming everything I'd eaten the last days, including that poor non-dairy butter. So no more of that.

Then this morning I found myself actually sitting in front of my fridge, crying with the little non-dairy butter pack in hand, after taking it out of old habit, and then realizing I had to eat my bread without it.

So pathetic in a way, but still... Anybody identifying with this scenario :( ?

Wow dood, if you are crying over food, you need to think about what is more important. I choose food over acne. I will not give up my favorite foods for it. No way in hell.

I'm the same way, but I haven't cried. I always tell myself, "No more eating greasy and fatty foods. I promise." But then my mom orders pizza and I say, "Okay, just this one time." The next day I break out and I tell myself again, "No more eating greasy and fatty foods."

I need to have more self-discipline. :(

Sure haven't.

It's just a minor slip up. We all have them. Nothing to get completely discouraged about. You need a short term memory. Make a mistake, and move on.

Yeah, I've done it a couple of times. I have a bunch of food allergies, which means my diet has always been sligthly restricted. My advice is to find something good and delicious, which you know isn't bad for your skin and eat that every once in a while. You need to have something good to eat so that you won't feel that bad and miserable about having a very restricted diet otherwise.