Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yuminator

light acne to severe in about 2-3 months

The acne on my face was maintainable for about 3 years. all of a sudden. it started to grow on my neck. i didn't really mind much at first.

until then i got huge red pimples on my right jawline. it soon spread to my neck and the outer part of my check. fyi- its only on my right side.

my left side is starting to become like this.

over those 2 months, i have tried steam toweling my face. My mom made homemade potato mask.

i have tried the mint julep mask. Oxy maximum strength face wash and the pads.

nothing seems to be working.

i've been on the regimen for 13 days now and the only improvement im seeing is that theres no puss in the pimples. thats about it.

right now i am going on a water fast. after research, i have heard that this will wash out the toxins in your body.

i just joined gymnastics , if that may have been the cause, but the inflamed acne on my neck and jawline started before.

Read about what to expect while on the regimen and realize that you'll need to stick to it pretty closely if you want to succeed. No treatment is going to give instant results or instant gratification; please maintain patience through the ups and downs of the regimen and realize that many many people end up with clear skin after two to three months. :)

I'd not suggest a water fast. You need nutrients to heal and fight off infection. Your body naturally cleanses itself of 'toxins' by passing urine and eliminating feces and by sweating. Make sure you DO drink plenty of fluids and check out nutrition and holistic health for diet advice.

I had a similar experience. My acne went from light to severe in the same amount of time. It started slowly progressing after I went off of BCP, and I thought I could control it with the Acne.Org regimen, but my skin did not like the products and my face is now disfigured. Check out my gallery you'll see what I mean.

people told me to stick it out because purging is normal, but after 5 1/2 weeks on it and my face looking like hell I decided to quit it altogether. Who knows, maybe it'll help you, but i'm not sure I want to use any product that will turn my light acne into severe. That's not purging it's a bad reaction.

I hope it will help you, if you don't have super sensitive skin it just might.

Oh and by the way. On my water fasting, i have added some fruits into it. so today i ate 2 oranges. some grapes. and a few bottles of water.

should i continue this since im adding fruits? or should i just eat.

i have like thai food infront of me and its like shouting my name ahhaha..

Oh and by the way. On my water fasting, i have added some fruits into it. so today i ate 2 oranges. some grapes. and a few bottles of water.

should i continue this since im adding fruits? or should i just eat.

i have like thai food infront of me and its like shouting my name ahhaha..

Um, I would ditch the thai food and opt for healthier alternatives like fish, and fresh fruit + veggies.