Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zephire

Is isosupra like roaccutane?

hello.

i am a 28 years old, and i am facing acne since i was 12, i am a mother of 2 kids, and still facing this problem with my skin, every year i go to my dermo, i took different medications, each time, it becoms better then it shows again, last time, 2 weeks ago the dermo advised me to take isosupra 16, 2 tablets per day, he said theat it's a new version of isosupra but with less side effects, i'll be taking it for 5 months, my face is becoming better, drier, still i have some pimples.. does anyone know anything about isosupra and tell me about it,? because i am afraid that i'll finish my treatment and face the resistant acne again, when will i feel that my skin is brighter? any advices? what's the difference between isosupra & roaccutane? please answer

hello.

i am a 28 years old, and i am facing acne since i was 12, i am a mother of 2 kids, and still facing this problem with my skin, every year i go to my dermo, i took different medications, each time, it becoms better then it shows again, last time, 2 weeks ago the dermo advised me to take isosupra 16, 2 tablets per day, he said theat it's a new version of isosupra but with less side effects, i'll be taking it for 5 months, my face is becoming better, drier, still i have some pimples.. does anyone know anything about isosupra and tell me about it,? because i am afraid that i'll finish my treatment and face the resistant acne again, when will i feel that my skin is brighter? any advices? what's the difference between isosupra & roaccutane? please answer

I am not sure, but I googled it and it said that it was isoretinoid. It's a retinoid.

Are u from the u.s.? I would try and google it and see if there is anyone else on it or dissusing it.

maybe google too and compare ingredients from both meds.

thank you so much for replying, my doc said it's a belgium version of roaccutane, but i wanted to ask if you know anyone using it, and if it has the same efficiency like tane?

Have a nice day

thank you so much for replying, my doc said it's a belgium version of roaccutane, but i wanted to ask if you know anyone using it, and if it has the same efficiency like tane?

Have a nice day

You know it is ironic, yesterday I saw a post on this. If u scroll down or go to the next page it might be on there. It title was Isosupra Lidose. You may want read it to see if there is any info you are looking for.

Hope this helps.