Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rachela2221

Cleanse/Detox the body

I'm looking for some tips to cleanse/detox the body -- without fasting or anything and not really in terms of colon cleansing... more like blood/liver/general detox/cleansing.

Looking for supplements, herbs, foods, etc. Anything natural and effective.

Thanks so much! :)

I just started taking this detox tea that looks promising. I'm not sure of all that is in it but it has burdock root, dandelion and fennel which, in my research, are supposedly effective for acne. If you go to your local herbal shop they should have a number of herbs that should clean the blood and liver. Green tea is also great for cleansing. If anything just drink tons of water.

I'm looking for some tips to cleanse/detox the body -- without fasting or anything and not really in terms of colon cleansing... more like blood/liver/general detox/cleansing.

Looking for supplements, herbs, foods, etc. Anything natural and effective.

Thanks so much! :)

MSM. It will help rebuild cells all over the body. Thin the blood by cleaning up exccess toxins. Its an organic sulfer molecule and can bind to alot of hormones and toxins in the 2nd stage of liver detoxification.

Ginger is great for kidney and liver stones. It pures the blood and has a great ability to boost digestion because its a heat generating herb.

Peppermint tea. Its cheap and ultra refreshing and cleans the blood like ginger also aiding in digestion.

Olive leaf/Oil of orgeano. Said to be natures antibiotic. This can kill the bad guys but not the good guys in the gut and blood. It can kill yeast and mould reducing the poisen they seap into the blood takes pressure off the liver and helps the blood = better skin!

Theres lots more I use but these are my bread and butter ones.

Well most people are defficient so upto 30grams per day for 10 days then cut down to 2-5 grams per day.

However starting so much so soon gave me headaches and insomnia. It gives a great ammount of physical and mental energy because of 2 reasons. One its one of the few substances that easily passess the blood brain barrier. Two is because of it ability to repair and create new cells as its a raw building blook for all cells in every animal. Sulpher should be looked at as a food and not a supplement. It is high in fruits and veg. It gets to us via rain fall but if is lost due to current farming techniques and cooking food destroys it.

I have taken a year off from using MSM and this month reutrn to it. I jumped to 30grams per day for 10 days and had problems. I stuck it out just to test what was happening. My skin felt so soft, my nails stronger, hair was alot better...theres is also great mental changes. Energy and vigor returned and I heal alot faster from workouts. All this did was teach me never to under estimate my current supplements and I have been struck hard by the MSM god for forgetting why it is so damn good!

My advice is startout with 1 gram per day and build up each day untill you hit 30 grams and stick on that for 10 days then go down to maintance of 2-5 daily. This stuff is non toxic. Its as toxic as water. It also very cheap in poweder but taste like shit.

Actually I heard from my grandma longtime ago about sulfur being helpful for acne, but at that time I didn't have it, so I didn't paid much attention.

I got 1 gram pills, but I definitely won't go as far as 30 grams per day. I don't like anything in extreme.

Thanks, man. Appreciated.

MSM. It will help rebuild cells all over the body. Thin the blood by cleaning up exccess toxins. Its an organic sulfer molecule and can bind to alot of hormones and toxins in the 2nd stage of liver detoxification.

Ginger is great for kidney and liver stones. It pures the blood and has a great ability to boost digestion because its a heat generating herb.

Peppermint tea. Its cheap and ultra refreshing and cleans the blood like ginger also aiding in digestion.

Olive leaf/Oil of orgeano. Said to be natures antibiotic. This can kill the bad guys but not the good guys in the gut and blood. It can kill yeast and mould reducing the poisen they seap into the blood takes pressure off the liver and helps the blood = better skin!

Theres lots more I use but these are my bread and butter ones.

Great info, thanks a lot!