Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Happy_Days

Has anyone heard of or tried Isolaz?

Have you heard of Isolaz, or tried it? It seems like it would be great, but I tend not to trust this kind of thing (seems too good to be true, if you know what I mean.) So, I'm wondering what other people think of it. I guess it's fairly new, I'm surprised I haven't heard of it before now. Anyway, I'm really interested in hearing anyone's opinions on this! Thanks!

Here's the website if you have not heard of it:

www.ISOLAZ.com

I tried it last summer. I did six treatments and my skin did improve somewhat while I was getting the treatments, but shortly after I finished them my acne came back.

i tried it last year before my prom. unfortunately, i spent $1000 and it didn't really work :wall:

my face was a little smoother right after i got the treatment, but within a couple days, i could feels my pores become clogged again. not to mention the bruises i got from the suction cup thing :doh:

but things work differently for different people, maybe its worth a try for you. good luck!

The bruising. Yep. As a provider it's happened to me but more like a hickey and on thinner skin i.e. forehead and temples. I've learned to simply dial down the suction level when initially doing suction only on these areas.

My protocol: steam/hot moist towel (think the godfather in a barber shop), one pass suction only @ high level (V3) with care to forhead and temples. Then lower suction to 1 and do upto 2 full face passes (400nm tip or other tip) @ power level 2 to 4 depending on pt, tolerance, skin color then spot treat with small tip.

Have you heard of Isolaz, or tried it? It seems like it would be great, but I tend not to trust this kind of thing (seems too good to be true, if you know what I mean.) So, I'm wondering what other people think of it. I guess it's fairly new, I'm surprised I haven't heard of it before now. Anyway, I'm really interested in hearing anyone's opinions on this! Thanks!

Here's the website if you have not heard of it:

www.ISOLAZ.com