Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pixxy

Dan's Beta Salicylic Acid 2%

Hey!

Has anybody tried Dan's trial salicyclic acid yet?

I've been following the BP regimen for a few months, with only minor results, so I'm thinking about giving this ago.

Please let me know if you've had any good results!

Yeah i am curious too to see what people are saying. The regimen cleared me up pretty well, and i was considering buying dan's SA but i just want to see what people are saying about it first. Any reviews?

yah im also curious. where do you even buy this stuff? I dont see any SA in the danielkern store

yah im also curious. where do you even buy this stuff? I dont see any SA in the danielkern store

It's not officially for sale yet, but you can buy it and be part of the trial by clicking the little, yellow "bean" on the bottom of the store page.

The regimen cleared me up, but it took 4 months. So to the original poster, I would stick with it and do the regimen EXACTLY as Dan tells you to before giving up.

I have also tried the Salycylic Acid. I like it. The reason I tried it was because the regimen cleared me up, but I still had little non-inflamed "bumps" on my chin area under my mouth. AHA did a little bit to help, but not a lot so I tried SA. I used it on average once every other night on my chin and it soon cleared it up. So I like the SA.

It's not officially for sale yet, but you can buy it and be part of the trial by clicking the little, yellow "bean" on the bottom of the store page.

oh ok appreciate it