Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all,

i want to ask you if anyone is going on isosupra 16? or have already tried it? i am on it now since 2 weeks, and i want to ask if anyone had the experience with it? when will i see improvement in my face?

I have been taking Isosupra ledise 16*3 mg every day for the past 54 days, I have seen some improvement towards the acne on my face but i would like to see more, but for my back it's all gone Thank God,,, i probably will see more progress on my face according to my derm after 90 days, as for the side effects they are very annoying but don't come even close to ro-accutane, your lips will start drying first then your whole face will follow, and then of course your back when it will be all itchy (sometimes can affect sleeping) and then your whole arm (this really really needs a good moisturizer), and i had this weird thing for a while when the front of my hair was itching me and the palms of my hands had a severe rash but i didn't run into anyone who had experience those 2 before, that's about it hope i helped get back to me,,,