Neroli Oil,

Rose Absolute,

Triethanolamine,

Methylparaben,

Propylparaben.

Any thoughts?

Ta

S x

I need to study up more on oils, but all of those oils make me nervous. Especially sesame oil, which I think I read is not a good one for acne prone skin. Don't take my word for it at this point however. I want to research this more. In the meantime, try to get yourself a moisturizer that doesn't contain oils other than macadamia nut oil or jojoba oil (which I actually like to see in an ingredient list).

I need to study up more on oils, but all of those oils make me nervous. Especially sesame oil, which I think I read is not a good one for acne prone skin. Don't take my word for it at this point however. I want to research this more. In the meantime, try to get yourself a moisturizer that doesn't contain oils other than macadamia nut oil or jojoba oil (which I actually like to see in an ingredient list).

Sound advice. I shall do that. I've found it makes my skin look quite shiny but is truly amazing for putting the moisture back when my skin is dry.

Thank you!

i have been using a moisturizer from lush called Ultralight. it has SPF 15, but is far from 'light'. its actually quite thick, but super good all the same.

can you take a look at this please... this is what lush claims

"If you have acne, oily skin, spots on your T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) you could use a pot of our new Vanishing Cream"

worth investigating?

Wow,

Ok, so I do not recommend using Keri Glassman's Skin Appetite Moisturizer. It made no impact whatsoever on helping me with moisture. When I began BP, I was using this and I couldn't smile because I was so dry around my mouth despite how much moisturizer I used. I wasted $15 on this product.

I used Cetaphil's moisturizer which I don't like very much due to a sticky and shiney look and feel to my skin. I'm sticking with it though, as I want to take every bit of this man's advice seriously. Dan, I really appreciate your dedication.

~Ashley

post-101058-1240797438_thumb.jpg

post-101058-1240797438_thumb.jpg

I actually bought the Vanishing Cream today. It was quite expensive (and in my country they don't give samples :( ) so I REALLY hope it doesnt break me out.

So far (I just put it on once) my skin feels softer, but it doesnt give me the feel of 'I have moisturizer on' that I get with others (wich is really good).

I am really picky when it comes to moisturizers, so this was the only one from Lush that I considered (It doesn't have Propylene Glycol, wich I don't know WHY i'ts stuck in my head it isnt good for my skin, and has jojoba oil. The other oils I'm not sure (help here?), but most of them are on lower quantity).

An observation is that the moisturizing you are currently using (Skin Drink) is recommended for people with dry skin, so maybe it doesnt suit your skin type (I don't know).

(Really long and boring)Ingredients:

Linseed Infusion (Linum usitatissimum)

Water (Aqua)

Rose Water (Rosa centifolia)

Lavender Honey Water (Lavandula augustifolia),

Organic Grapeseed Oil (Vitis vinifera),

Honey (Mel),

Stearic Acid,

Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis),

Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis virginiana),

Fair Trade Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii),

Cetearyl Alcohol,

Triethanolamine,

Camella Oil (Camella japonita),

Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia),

Neroli Oil (Citrus amara),

Geranium Oil (Pelargonium graveolens),

Glycerine,

Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin),

*Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.