Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

when i glide my hand over my skin it feels smooth and what not but when i look in the mirror i have all the red marks and i have a few acne spots like 6 the max should i go on accutane? or will it make my red marks worse? i have no idea what to do.

these 3 pictures are of my cheeks because i only have them on my cheecks:( gaah and one of them is when i was clear :(:(:(~

post-73958-1238563172_thumb.jpg

post-73958-1238563181_thumb.jpg

post-73958-1238563256_thumb.jpg

Don't go on Accutane for red marks. That drug is reserved for severe/persistent acne. You should look in the red marks treatment sub-forum, and read the pinned thread which will give you reviews of different treatments for red marks.

when i glide my hand over my skin it feels smooth and what not but when i look in the mirror i have all the red marks and i have a few acne spots like 6 the max should i go on accutane? or will it make my red marks worse? i have no idea what to do.

these 3 pictures are of my cheeks because i only have them on my cheecks:( gaah and one of them is when i was clear :(:(:(~

omg im the same

its wear you used to have acne.

ive been reading a few threads on olive oil cures this. also drinking a bit of lemon juice. but more people say olive oil. give it a go. im about to :D

seriously .. google it . im not joking. apparently OIL cures acne. go figure.

I kind of have the same red/brown marks as you and they are also on my cheeks and some on my chin. My regimen now for it is to take a Vitamin E capsule, pop it, take the oil out from it and put it on marks. It's only been a couple days so I can't say anything yet.

I kind of have the same red/brown marks as you and they are also on my cheeks and some on my chin. My regimen now for it is to take a Vitamin E capsule, pop it, take the oil out from it and put it on marks. It's only been a couple days so I can't say anything yet.

forsure mang~ lemme knoe how it goes yeah? i hope it improves for you a lil bit cuZz i can live with out redmarks >_< they are wack

Definitely. I've only been using it 5 days though. The only thing I can tell you so far is that it doesn't break me out, considering it's like oil and all. But I'm only putting it on my red/brown marks.

omg im the same

its wear you used to have acne.

ive been reading a few threads on olive oil cures this. also drinking a bit of lemon juice. but more people say olive oil. give it a go. im about to :D

seriously .. google it . im not joking. apparently OIL cures acne. go figure.

Extra virgin olive oil. There's a difference. : )