Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
limage

No more period on Spiro

I've been taking just under 2 years now. I used to spot a lot with light periods.

It just dawned on me that I don't spot and I havent had a period for several months. I'm not complaining, just curious if it happened to others.

I still can't believe how fantastic my skin looks. It keeps looking better and better- I haven't had pimples in over a year- the texture and color is still improving.

I'm still shocked when I look in the mirror!

This is my third month and thismonth I noticed a sudden change in my period. Even though I am not on the pill my period is pretty regular and fairly heavy the first 2-3 days then light for about about 3 days.

THis month I thought I started last Saturday but just spotted for two days which I didn't think anything of because somethimes I do spot for a day or two before it starts heavy. Well, it's been almost a week and hasn't been heavy at all, just mild spotting and sometimes nothing at all. Very wierd for me. Not sure what to think of it yet.

I am a-okay without having a heavy period of course! Just wondering if this will be like this from this point forward now...