Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tetsu123

Pronexin

I had acne from age 16 - current. Tired different stuff until Pronexin came in. At first I was skeptic but it said something about 30 different acne fighting ingredients so I tried it.

I used it after taking a shower day and night and its helping so far.

At 40$ a bottle its not so bad. It has helped my acne so far and I really enjoyed it.

Any questions feel free to post and I'll be happy to answer. Thanks

i'm just skeptic because it sounds like its some miracle worker, and just wondering if it really does work. i've never heard of it until today when someone asked if i tried it, and in 9 years of having acne i dont know anything about it. Is it just a cream, or a face wash? i'm interested

I'm 33 years old and I've struggled with moderate acne since I was a teenager. About a month ago, I had the worst break out that I've ever had. The entire lower half of my face has been covered in painful cysts and white heads. From 5 or 6 zits one week to approx 40 zits the next. I've been using Proactiv off and on since 1996 (yes, 13 years!), but it didn't help at all.

So, I started using Pronexin about 5 days ago and I was super suprised that it actually worked to significantly reduce my acne. I only have a few active zits left, and lots of scars that need to heal. Even though the website says to use it once a day, the bottle says 2 to 3 times a day, so I've been using it in the morning and at night. Its not very drying and it feels good after washing. I'll write again after I've been using it for a few weeks.

i'm just skeptic because it sounds like its some miracle worker, and just wondering if it really does work. i've never heard of it until today when someone asked if i tried it, and in 9 years of having acne i dont know anything about it. Is it just a cream, or a face wash? i'm interested

there's another active thread if u need more feedback

couldn't post the link here sorry no idea why

Acne.org Message Boards > Acne Medication Forums > Over-the-counter acne medications > Pronexin

Did you have acne on your back too? How long does it take to tell the difference.

I had acne from age 16 - current. Tired different stuff until Pronexin came in. At first I was skeptic but it said something about 30 different acne fighting ingredients so I tried it.

I used it after taking a shower day and night and its helping so far.

At 40$ a bottle its not so bad. It has helped my acne so far and I really enjoyed it.

Any questions feel free to post and I'll be happy to answer. Thanks