Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shannieee

I hate my skin =(

I have bacne AND acne AND chestne

I feel so ugly ALL the time, I just want it to go away...

and what makes me feel even worse is that I know I'd be pretty without the acne... before I got it random people used to come up to me and ask me what I model for and I always said "I'm not a model" and they'd say, "OMG you should try out for ANTM) [i'm not lying] now people say I'm pretty but I don't get a reaction like that anymore....

I just got a new dermatologist, becasue frankly, this one did not care at all... He put me on differin and minocyline for EIGHT months straight and I still have acne, and every time I kept going back he was like, well let's just try one more month... and he did absoloutley nothing for my body acne, when I told him about it he just ignored me...

So I just got a new derm... we'll see how that goes...

until then, what OTC products can I use to clear my acne and body acne up, or keep it at bay?

Right now on my back I use cerbolic soap and Oxy maximum stregnth pads....

what kit would you reccomend for my face?

and what kind of perscription usually comes after differin

and what usually comes first for boy acne?

Thanks!

much love <3 :angel:

you are not alone with the bacne, i get a tiny bit of chestne (1 or 2 bumps) and i have buttne aswell. im 100% sure it is the tap water that causes it/

you are not alone with the bacne, i get a tiny bit of chestne (1 or 2 bumps) and i have buttne aswell. im 100% sure it is the tap water that causes it/

There is no such thing as buttne. Those are ingrown hairs

ingrown hairs? lol, i dont shave my ass! THEY ARE ZITS and not ingrown hairs

:lol: you're too much..talk about saying it as it is..

Well, if you used to get so many compliments and so much attention it must mean acne can't make you that much less attractive. Natural beauty doesn't break easily because of acne. Also, I don't know for how long you've had acne, but it seems it hasn't been that long, so I'm guessing you're still going through a sort of a shock phace.

I have suffered with severe acne for around 2 1/2 years now and have alot of facial scarring and marks from where the acne has been, especially on my cheeks. I have tried alot of different products and have also been on oxytetracycline antibiotics but nothing has made much difference. However, for the past two months I have been taking diannette contraceptive pill and have also been using clinique blemish solutions three step cleanser, exfoliating lotion and moisturiser. My skin does seem to be less red and inflamed and I seem to be getting fewer spots so maybe give those a go. good luck! x

I get thighne as well as acne lol, It isn't too bad though because noone is likely to see it there unless you wear very short shorts or you have sex but option number 2 is not valid for me at the moment lol. People will like you for who you are, if you only have mild/moderate acne I can guarantee you that 95% of people will not care.