Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
papichulo

how to get rid of oily skin after i come home from school

when i get home from school my face is really oily but ur supposed to wash ur face only twice a day

what can i do to get the oil off without washing my face

is blotting good or whatever? how do i do it?

just wash your face in the morning before you goto school, when you come back from school wash again if you are really oily, then put a moisturizer on if you feel dry afterwards.

Clean and clear oil absorbing sheets are fantastic and try taking a B-complex supplement, it has really helped me control excess oil.

Okay this is going to sound super silly but it works great.

You know the oil absorbing sheets you can buy.

Well you can get some for free, the restaurant or gas station toilet seat covers work just the same and they are free, grab one and hold it to your face and it pulls the oil right off, without washing..

good luck..

Okay this is going to sound super silly but it works great.

You know the oil absorbing sheets you can buy.

Well you can get some for free, the restaurant or gas station toilet seat covers work just the same and they are free, grab one and hold it to your face and it pulls the oil right off, without washing..

good luck..

not super silly. i've been advocating something similar. not the toilet seat covers but the napkins at your local fast food. they soak up grease like no ones business...whether it's from fries or your face!

Whenever I used to come home from school with an oily face I would dab my face with a cotton swab of toner. It refreshes the face and gets rid of oils, however if you wear makeup you might have to touch it up afterward.