Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well i'm posting here to see if anyone can help with my acne, i've managed to get the more worse spots under control, like the really bad cysts etc, but i'm still getting normal spots, mostly these spots are red, and normally when you try and pop them they just bleed, what sort of spots are these cause their definitely not whiteheads, anyways my acne is mainly present on my neck area, i hardly get acne on my face now and when i do its the odd small cysts now and again, so my main problem is these spots on my neck, is their any really good washes that could clear this up, or what do you suggest as i'm running out of ideas, if i could clear these spots up from my neck i'd be very happy with my acne status, thanks.

thats ok, yeah the only area i seem to get acne bad in on my neck, but not just anywhere on my neck, the sides of my neck, thats where i seem to get bad acne, the back of my neck is clear, the front of my neck is clear, but the sides are just covered in acne, has anyone else had this problem, why just on the sides, is that possible, wouldn't it be everywhere on my neck, its damn annoying, i think if i cant control it very soon i'm gonna be talking to my doctor about accutane / roaccutane.

i have been gettin exactly the same for ages, huge big cysts on the side of the neck... if you try to pop them they end up bleeding and going really red and if u leave them alone i find they just swell up and get worse...... when i first started getting them i tryed putting BP on them but i think this just made them worse due to the sensitivity of the skin in that area... recently i have cut down to one shower a day ( i was having 2) and started using clearasil ultra cleanser which can ocasionally cause the skin to become quite dry, so i use moisturizer once a day which i find aids the healing process... tbh i dont thinks thers a lot u can do in that area with it being so sensitive.