Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
youthanasia

cant get girls but my friends can no problem

everytime i seem to meet a girl that seems a bit interested in me, they then meet my friends and then completely lose interest in me and then go for my better looking, clear skinned friends. i feel like im no chance with a girl with my acne. does anyone feel the same or have anything similar happen to them.

everytime i seem to meet a girl that seems a bit interested in me, they then meet my friends and then completely lose interest in me and then go for my better looking, clear skinned friends. i feel like im no chance with a girl with my acne. does anyone feel the same or have anything similar happen to them.

My last girlfriend was way out of my league, and she left a great looking guy with better skin better body cleverer to be with me. There were times when really good looking guys would hit on her whilst we were out but she'd just walk away and come chat to me.

I was in the exact same situation that it sounds like you're in. Whilst it sounds cliched, it only takes one person and your confidence will be back up. Even though we've broken up just knowing I can get a girl has done wonders for my confidence and I don't see why a girl would pick one of my friends over me.

My last girlfriend was way out of my league, and she left a great looking guy with better skin better body cleverer to be with me. There were times when really good looking guys would hit on her whilst we were out but she'd just walk away and come chat to me.

I was in the exact same situation that it sounds like you're in. Whilst it sounds cliched, it only takes one person and your confidence will be back up. Even though we've broken up just knowing I can get a girl has done wonders for my confidence and I don't see why a girl would pick one of my friends over me.

Why did you let her go? She sounded like an awesome person.

No. That doesn't sound like a girl you want to keep around, one that quickly leaves for someone better looking. I've been screwed over in the past but that's how it goes. Just move on to the next.

u need to stop hanging out with these particular friends. if you want to go out and meet a girl, roll with a different crowd.

but don't ditch your friends. hang out with them when you're not planning on meeting anyone. observe them when they succeed with getting girls. learn from them.

your friends should compliment you. if your group of friends approach a group a girls, you should not come across as the bottom feeder follower of the group. come across as the alpha male leader

You have to face it - pretty much every girl who isn't pissed off, is going to be friendly if you are friendly.

Friendly does not mean jack - did she say "Oh youthanasia, I like you so much, have my babies?" No? Well you probably befriended her and didn't make a move, she saw someone she wanted and went for it. Now it might be that she invaded your social circle JUST FOR THIS PURPOSE, that sly cow!

As for finding other friends, and being "alpha" - if they are your TRUE FRIENDS, then you are being a jackass by ditching them.

I have to agree with the guy above

You cannot ditch your friends because they are better at picking up girls than you

because that's just stupid. We can't all be a master of muff my friend.

Why should your friends step aside so you can get some?

if you want it then you have to go out and get it. You don't get if you don't ask.

Sounds like you're assuming that just because your friends are better looking than you and have clear skin, they're getting the girls and not you. Fact of the matter is, you have no idea what is running through those girls minds. Ask a 100 different women what they want in a guy and you'll get a 100 different answers. And honestly, if a girl shuts you down solely for superficial reasons you're much, much better off without them.

Friendly does not mean jack - did she say "Oh youthanasia, I like you so much, have my babies?" No? Well you probably befriended her and didn't make a move, she saw someone she wanted and went for it.

True. Being friends is good, but if you don't show any serious interest, then she will probably stop waiting for you to make a move, and look for someone else.