Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Axsuul

Success with Dan's Regimen post-Accutane

I was wondering if anyone had success in controlling acne post-Accutane with Dan Kern's regimen (mainly benzyl peroxide, and lots of it) since my acne is starting to come back 3 months after being 100% clear. Yea it sucks but my acne was ALOT worst before going on Accutane. I know Dan was on Accutane but had the acne come back but then discovered the regimen so I guess I'm kind of in the same situation as Dan. Thanks for your time.

I think Brandy (the mod) had her acne come back post-Accutane, and obviously she's had a lot of success with Dan's regimen.

If you don't get many answers here, let one of the mods know and we can move this thread over to the Regimen forum.

Hey there,

I have been using Dan's regimen for two months now after only a little over a month of Accutane (had to get off of it for other reasons) and it has kept me 99% clear. I haven't been this clear for a long time.

I just added some green cream about a month ago and that's not breaking me out either. But overall, I think you should have great results with the regimen if you're consistent with it.

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I would like this thread moved to the Regimen forum--thanks!