Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
truckg

Hairloss from Low Dose Accutane?

Has anyone experienced or heard of hairloss as a side effect of taking 10mg/every 3 days or LESS often?

How confident can we be that side effects at that low dose of accutane will be minimized/nonexistent?

Has anyone experienced or heard of hairloss as a side effect of taking 10mg/every 3 days or LESS often?

How confident can we be that side effects at that low dose of accutane will be minimized/nonexistent?

truckg- I would suggest being that you have experinced hairloss before, and I believe in a previous post you stated that you had a hair transplant and taken hair loss medication for mpb that you never take accutane again.

That is if your hair is important to you....I don't think in your case what dose you take will matter.

Oli Girl has it 'spot on'. You'd be very ignorant to consider accutane again mate considering the damage and persistant effects it can have on your hair and entire body.

Thanks for your response, I think you are right about wanting to try it again (even at a lower dose) ....don't want to take a chance with any negative side effects again.

Oli Girl has it 'spot on'. You'd be very ignorant to consider accutane again mate considering the damage and persistant effects it can have on your hair and entire body.

You are probably right, I am beginning to wonder if a low dose really would make any difference in not having or minimizing side effects. Thanks for your input.

truckg- I would suggest being that you have experinced hairloss before, and I believe in a previous post you stated that you had a hair transplant and taken hair loss medication for mpb that you never take accutane again.

That is if your hair is important to you....I don't think in your case what dose you take will matter.