Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MartinTheMartian

Taking Both Bills TOGETHER At Night?

Hey Acne.org users, I just had a quick question.

I am assigned 60 mg a day and I am supposed to take a pill of 30mg in the morning and 30mg at night but due to a tight schedule in the morning, I am forced to take both pills together at night.

Is this OK?

I am suffering worse sideeffects but I am planned to rough it out.

The drug does seem to do its job except for the extreme dryness I suffer to the taking both at once.

Any advice on this subject?

I don't know that it makes a huge difference .... but seriously, how hard can it be to swallow a pill in the morning?

I don't know that it makes a huge difference .... but seriously, how hard can it be to swallow a pill in the morning?

I can understand why it would be hard to take one when you are pressed for time, especially when you want the medicine to work appropriately and should eat something with it. I alternate 80 mgs one day and 40 mgs the next, and when I take 80, i take them both together. Its easier that way and my derm told me that it was fine, that it would probably be better or else i would forget to take the second one later.

I take mine together with my fish oil supplements, and grab a protein bar if I'm running out the door. It takes all of 30 seconds.

But as I said above, I don't think it really makes much difference.

yeah, i agree. it shouldn't make a huge difference.

i take 1 20MG in the morning and 2 20 MG at night, but sometimes i will just take all 3 together with a big meal. i also take my pills with fish oil pills.

as long as it's getting into your system, you should be fine.

good luck.