Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
carmusen

American Idol contestant has a giant ZIT on his forehead

http://i43.tinypic.com/148eyxs.jpg

No, it's not a mole because it wasn't there during his audition/pre-Idol pictures. It's been there for 5 weeks now. Anyway, if he could perform so confidently in front of 35 million people with a zit on his forehead, then we can live our lives too!

Christ, get him on accutane quick! How on earth he can perform with a tiny little speck on his forehead is beyond me.

Sarcasm aside, I appreciate your good intentions behind the post... but if that one little spot was all I had to deal with rather than having scars covering every inch of my face, then I'd probably have no problems going about living my life too. Indeed, I think most people here would happily trade skin with him.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and "assume" you were having a "joke" with that post.

bahahahahahahaha you can't be serious.....wtf?

That's only one small pimple, and it will probably go away in a day or two.

Dear Capitalist scum,

I see little problem with the singer and his forehead. His problem is that he is capitalist and has a profession singing bad western music. He will cure all skin once he sings traditional eastern music.

Yours aggressively

Jo

That pimple is not that big. You had me thinking it was huge and monstrous or something. lol I think they could easily cover that baby up with make-up.

hope this is a joke.

that looks like a birth mark. I actually had to find what you were talking about. I used have 30+ of those on my forehead. lol...

anyhow, i hope this was a joke :think:

OH MY GOD I am watching that right now, and he was just on, and I was JUST thinking about that big zit! Haha. I noticed it last week even. Poor guy.

Gees you guys, she was clearly doing this for all of our benefit. Anyone is lying if they say it doesn't make them feel better to see celebrities or anyone on television dealing with even just one zit. Give her a freaking break!

Oh and by the way...on TV that zit is a lot more noticable. It doesn't look nearly as bad in the photo.