Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pleaseeee

First Blood Test

Hey, i just had a quick question.

I am going to my derm friday, to get my first blood test for Accutane, he already gave me an iPledge book, and i am going to give it to him with my permission and eveyrthing.

Will I be on the pill the same day as my first blood test, he said i would be.. but i'm not sure

it depends on if you get your results back right away. if he gets the results of the blood test right then (which is possible), he will most likely write you the prescription then and there, and you can go ge the prescription. One problem I had when i first went on it was that my pharmacy didn't have it in stock. If you are in a hurry to start right away and not wait until monday, call ahead to make sure the pharmacy has accutane (or its generic) in stock. there is no reason why you cant start friday though, as long as the results come back a-okay.

gooood, ive been waiting for so long with all the iPledge book crap and everything, i have mild-moderate acne, minocycline did shit for me, so here i am.

Hey, i just had a quick question.

I am going to my derm friday, to get my first blood test for Accutane, he already gave me an iPledge book, and i am going to give it to him with my permission and eveyrthing.

Will I be on the pill the same day as my first blood test, he said i would be.. but i'm not sure

Yes, call the pharmacy and make sure they stock it. My pharmacy had to order it and it took 3 days, plus, I had to wait one day for my blood results. So for me I didn't start the pills the same day I went to the derm.