Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CelloIsLove

Frustration! Why isn't my picture working? Or my signature??

Well, I definitely uploaded a profile picture, and typed up a signature. I pressed "save" and it told me my settings were saved.

So WHY can I not see either of them?

Either I'm very stupid and am missing something vital, or acne.org hates me -_-

Yes, the picture was small enough, and yes, it was jpg.

The "personal photo" only shows up when you click the drop-down of your name (next to your posts) and next to any comments you post on other member's profiles. You might want to also upload an avatar which will replace the generic blue icon.

If there were links in the signature, it might have been rejected. Were there any error messages after you saved your signature?

The "personal photo" only shows up when you click the drop-down of your name (next to your posts) and next to any comments you post on other member's profiles. You might want to also upload an avatar which will replace the generic blue icon.

If there were links in the signature, it might have been rejected. Were there any error messages after you saved your signature?

No links, no error messages. :wall:

Wait, I thought I uploaded an avatar?

Ohhhhh. :doh: I think I get it now. So the personal photo and the avatar are two different things?

*feels stupid*

Kay, thanks :D