Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashleymichele

Another question for the girls!!

Is it safe to? I'm in a wedding in July and my hair is already driving me nuts. I'm about due in for a color and cut but I'm not sure if it's the best idea. Do you girls continue to get your hair done or should I just bear with and wait? lol...sounds so vain but hey...

Thanks!

I had mine highlighted while on Tane. I didn't notice any problems but others might have.

i have colored mine either 2 or 3 times while on the medicine, and its been fine. I don't have to wash my hair as much now because it doesnt get very oily and I just take care of it by using products specifically designed for color treated hair because they are less harsh than regular products.

I had my hair chemically straightened on the last month of my course and nothing major happened to my hair just that now its over a year, my hair has gone back to its original state.

I am a hairstylist so I get my hair done for free. I got it done all the time while on Accutane and had no problem

i dyed my roots the other night.

looks good.

and it will probably last longer since my hair is super dry and i don't need to wash it as much.

less washing = less fading.

yay.

i can go 2-3 days without washing my hair now. it's kinda cool. i have corse thick wavy hair anyway and i always rub a couple of drops of olive oil through the ends when i get out of the shower to help defrizz my waves. if dying it dries out your hair too much, you could try the olive oil method, just use a tiny tiny bit though!