Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kaley

Eliminating Blackheads on Nose & Chin

After dealing with inflamed acne for quite some time, I've finally managed to get it under control.

However, my nose & chin are still coated in blackheads.

Does anyone have any suggestions of products/natural remedies that will get rid of blackheads?

Thanks!

Hello, I have been using a toothbrush to exfoliate my nose and the area around it for the past few days (twice a day) and already my nose is almost 100% clear from blackheads. I had Quite a few, and they even made it look like i had a dark line across my nose. I used panoxyl and that also got rid of them, but i have become very sensitive to that now. Get a toothbrush, it should be new and will be hard so rub it on a towel for about 2 mins to soften the brissles, then get some face wash and in circles brush the affect area. Do it for a few mins non stop, if it causes any pain then stop. Althugh i have sensitive skin and im fine. Then dry, tone and moisturise. Do this twice a day and they should go pretty fast.

After dealing with inflamed acne for quite some time, I've finally managed to get it under control.

However, my nose & chin are still coated in blackheads.

Does anyone have any suggestions of products/natural remedies that will get rid of blackheads?

Thanks!

hey, i'm having the same problem! never had problems with blackheads before but ever since being on accutane (almost 1 month) they've become a problem.. i love Biore strips... expensive but great! :) good luck!

This may be a sin(in facial standards), but it works!

Take a toothbrush, like Sean_123 said, but instead of a face wash use actual toothpaste. The fluoride in the toothpaste is a super strong oil removing agent (aka why its used in tooth paste, to take the oils out of cavities and prevent them from growing.)

Only do this once every two days though, it'll make your skin peel. (which would probably result in more blackheads)

so MOISTURIZE.