Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stripes79

Anyone ever used or heard of Clobex?

I saw my dermatologist yesterday and he gave me some stuff. He put me on doxycycline and gave me a face wash called clenia. He also gave me a topical ointment called clobex, which I have never heard of before. Has anyone here ever used or heard of this product? What do you know about it? I really hope that this stuff works because I am going mad!

No one has ever heard of clobex?

So far after 3 days I am seeing slight improvement but I think it has more to do with the doxy than anything else. My skin still looks horrible, though. Maybe another week or two I can look like a normal person again.

I have never heard of it b 4.

www.clobex.com

The strength of clobetasol in the elegance of a lotion.

CLOBEXâ„¢ (clobetasol propionate) Lotion, 0.05% is the only Class I or super-high potency steroid available as a lotion to help control and treat skin conditions such as atopic dermatitis and psoriasis.

Provides the strength of clobetasol cream with the elegance of a lotion

Is easy-to-use and quickly absorbed

Provides more durable response than Temovate® E, 0.05%

It sounds kind of like the Dermatop cream, that my daughter is using. Dermatop is a mild steroid, too. I don't think it helps acne, but it does seem to calm down the inflamation. My daughter has been taking accutane, and her cheeks had a lot of red, raw marks, and the Dermatop has dramatically helped. Maybe your stuff is similar (sounds like it might be stronger).