Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I saw my nieces on the weekend. My three year old niece noticed a pimple on my face and said, "You have an ouchy" looking all concerned. I said, "I know".

Then she said, "But I still love you" and gave me a big hug.

How cute is that? :) Made me laugh...

You know, little kids are actually the wisest people in the world. To them the world is so simple - and to be honest it is but as we get older we complicate it.

This is perfect example of it, they have unconditional love. Something we seem to loose.

i'd give my nuts to be 3 years old again, lol :doh:

time's a bastard.

same....cept I have no nuts to give so I'll go with...hhmmm I don't know lol but it would be cool to be a little kid again :)

awww : ) that's so cute. i guess those little rascals aren't so bad. jk.

though i don't have enough patience when it comes to little kids, sometimes they say the most sweetest things. and i look at them in awe when i see how much spice they have for life.

I do appreciate how honest kids are. They ask questions because they don't understand. It's important to communicate with kids. They're interested in the world. It's why I didn't get upset when a kid asked why I had a couple of spots on my face. Kids are curious by nature, and I don't think they are trying to be hurtful. That was a nice story to read. Children can really bring you down to earth and remind you what it's like to be human again.

that is cute. reminds me of this old home video i watched of myself when i was like 3 years old. my mom said something about her being fat and i looked puzzled and i said "you're not fat! you're perfect... you're my mom" and i honestly didnt see her as being fat... i just knew that i loved her no matter what shape or size she was haha

I do appreciate how honest kids are. They ask questions because they don't understand. It's important to communicate with kids. They're interested in the world. It's why I didn't get upset when a kid asked why I had a couple of spots on my face. Kids are curious by nature, and I don't think they are trying to be hurtful. That was a nice story to read. Children can really bring you down to earth and remind you what it's like to be human again.

So true. I then tried to explain to her that it doesn't matter if people have a couple of spots or if they look funny or they have something different about them, because that isn't important. But that was kinda too deep for a three year old....lol

You know, little kids are actually the wisest people in the world. To them the world is so simple - and to be honest it is but as we get older we complicate it.

This is perfect example of it, they have unconditional love. Something we seem to loose.

Awesome. One of the best I have read here so far.

And props to the OP, very cute post indeed. ;)

So true. I then tried to explain to her that it doesn't matter if people have a couple of spots or if they look funny or they have something different about them, because that isn't important. But that was kinda too deep for a three year old....lol

Ha. But it's good that you're communicating with her. Kids will listen, but their attention span is short. Really sweet story.