Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
someoneelse

TCA Cross five months later

Hi,

Just wanted to share my results and see if any other TCA Crossers have any feedback of their own. I started TCA Crossing in October and have crossed particularly scars 3-5, it's been about a month's break since my last one.

My scaring is pretty mild, I'm more interested these days in improving the splotchiness of my skin tone. The scars I'm describing, the largest is 2-3 mm across and at the deepest a 1 to 1-5 mm.

My results so far are modest, the scars reform but not necessarily the way I like. One example is my lightest one which was less than half a mm deep but on the part of the cheek below my eye, the area has gotten smoother and filled in a little but not as much as some of the others.

In comparision one of my deep scars has filled in to the half mm point but the tissue is definetly rougher.

To sum it up, there are tangible improvements but I have my doubts about further crosses ever filling in to the level of my normal skin. I'll probably cross one or more deep ones again, but eventually I think I'll try lasers to try to blend it in to the skin around it.

Hi,

Just wanted to share my results and see if any other TCA Crossers have any feedback of their own. I started TCA Crossing in October and have crossed particularly scars 3-5, it's been about a month's break since my last one.

My scaring is pretty mild, I'm more interested these days in improving the splotchiness of my skin tone. The scars I'm describing, the largest is 2-3 mm across and at the deepest a 1 to 1-5 mm.

My results so far are modest, the scars reform but not necessarily the way I like. One example is my lightest one which was less than half a mm deep but on the part of the cheek below my eye, the area has gotten smoother and filled in a little but not as much as some of the others.

In comparision one of my deep scars has filled in to the half mm point but the tissue is definetly rougher.

To sum it up, there are tangible improvements but I have my doubts about further crosses ever filling in to the level of my normal skin. I'll probably cross one or more deep ones again, but eventually I think I'll try lasers to try to blend it in to the skin around it.

Do you have any before and after photos? These are always very helpful.

Thanks.