Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HYPEKID

Dan's Regimen on Holiday?!

YO! :ninja:

I'm 17, been on DKR for around 3 weeks and my skin's definitely improved and still is! :)

Also I'm on Oxytetracycline Pills from my doctor.

I'm going to Spain in August for 3 weeks and I was wondering whether to carry on the regimen while I'm on holiday?

The reason I'm asking is because it'll be awkward in the hot climate and being in and out of the pool/sea all day will be washing it off anyway.

Also what suncreams are good for acne, if any?

Thanks! :hand:

If you decide to stop doing The Regimen for the three weeks that you're in Spain, it'll probably set you back. Using BP everyday helps to prevent acne from forming, so if you stop using it, you're going to lose out on that effect.

Plus, when you decide to get back on it, you're going to have to start over with a much lower dose than you're currently using, because your skin will have to readjust to it.

Your best bet is to just suck it up, bring you're products with you, and stick with it.

I face a similar problem to you, I'm going to Italy for 2 weeks at the end of August. I'd suggest that you do the regimen in the evening at least, maybe skip it during the day as your skin will get very dry as it will probably be very hot in Spain.

Thanks for the advice, good idea with using it only evenings!

Suppose the sun cream will moisturise my skin during the day :)

:ninja: