Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cherubi

What are these things?

Are they blackheads? It's sort of a filled pore thing.. Because the dark stuff can be removed, but once i did that and it formed a pimple (over and over again). They're all over my cheeks! The other stuff in the picture are my acne scars. :|

Advice for removing both?

Extra info:

I only cleanse my face with a mild cleanser 3 times a day.

I don't wear makeup.

I've developed a couple of these on my face... one on my right cheek and one on my upper lip. The only difference is mine are a little bit darker, like dark brown.

I don't have the answer but also would be interested to see if anyone else knows what on earth they are and how to get rid of them??

Looks like blackheads to me, but you don't have many. A good facial with extractions would take care of the ones you have, and a good leave-on salicylic acid product should prevent you from getting any more of them.

Washing your face with cleanser three times a day is excessive, and damaging to your skin (doesn't matter how mild the cleanser is). I suggest using cleanser no more than twice .... personally, I only use it in the evening, and just rinse with water in the morning.

Looks like blackheads to me, but you don't have many. A good facial with extractions would take care of the ones you have, and a good leave-on salicylic acid product should prevent you from getting any more of them.

Washing your face with cleanser three times a day is excessive, and damaging to your skin (doesn't matter how mild the cleanser is). I suggest using cleanser no more than twice .... personally, I only use it in the evening, and just rinse with water in the morning.

100% agree with the above; please listen to this advice.