Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, so.. I bought Neutrogena's skin clearing concealer a week ago & used it for the first time yesterday.. it seemed to work really well, but at the end of the day when I took off my make-up I discovered that it had made my skin REALLY dry. I mean.. Bad. Like worse than it's ever been from using BP or anything else. You know.. Big flakes coming off in chunks..

& I didn't even use very much! I just used it on the few pimples that I have right now.

So my question is this: What can I do to fix my skin?

It's never been this dry & nothing seems to be helping.. :(

when my skin used to be really dry, i would get a cotton ball & dab extra virgin olive oil on the really dry spots. then i'd wait at least 5 minutes and blot the skin so it didn't appear so oily. when i was using glycolic acid products a while back, my skin was burnt dry and broken out .. evoo made my skin less like rubber. good luck : )

when my skin used to be really dry, i would get a cotton ball & dab extra virgin olive oil on the really dry spots. then i'd wait at least 5 minutes and blot the skin so it didn't appear so oily. when i was using glycolic acid products a while back, my skin was burnt dry and broken out .. evoo made my skin less like rubber. good luck : )

Weird! I was just reading a post last night about EVOO & I was thinking about getting some pretty soon since it seems to work really well for a lot of people. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

I'm definitely getting some now.

i hope it helps you : ) i learned about evoo from reading about it, too. i didn't know there were so many uses for it.