Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I found out that no matter how hard I try to fight with acne, I lose every time. I've been suffering from acne for 5 to 6 years. And I have some small pimples and red marks on my face and quite serious body acne on chest and back.

You know, I've tried tons of methods but none of them works. Half a year ago, I started taking antibiotics (doxy), and it works quite well in the first two months, but there are still breakouts on my body every month, and right now I'm having another major one. So tiring....so devastating.

When I stand in front of the mirror naked, I just feel like I'm the ugliest person on the planet, I don't even want to look at myself! It feels soooooo bad~

I want to go swimming or go to the beach with my friends, I wanna find a boyfriend (I'm gay, but that's not the main point anyway~) and I want to feel good about myself. I don't have the confidence in doing any of these things now. Why do I have to suffer from all this pain? Why am I so unlucky???

Oooh, It feels better after writing out my feelings. Anyway, I'm trying to lead a healthy life these days...Maybe exercise (jogging) every morning and eat many fruits and vegetables can help...I'm not giving up!!!!

Hang in there kid, you'l be alright. I been going through the same thing as you for my entire life it seems. You WILL feel better about yourself, eventually. You will conquer this. Yeah I think Im gonna start trying to be healthier too, it does make you feel a lot better when you eat healthy and exercise, good idea man. And its really the only way to keep your skin break-out free.

Absolutely. Maybe you would find success through a holistic approach. You'd be doing your body a favor by feeding it with healthy food. Exercise is always good, and it also decreases stress levels.